**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

GUYYSS😰

I drew this from right next to a Stark enhanced spidey.😢πŸ˜₯😒

Comments

• TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    He is good for Ultrons Assult
  • samalasravansamalasravan Posts: 163 β˜…
    Infinte stun in power reserve node
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Gambit was my first 4* champion. Carried me through six months of grinding before getting a 4* X23 Wolverine.
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359 β˜…
    Gambitis good at stunning opponents
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pop them because seeing what might have been hurts worse. You can trick your mind to thinking your Gambit was sandwiched between Kamala and Groot. lol
  • DWade310DWade310 Posts: 2
    I spun a 5* AA from a grandmasters crystal yesterday. That's not the norm, but I'm done popping them.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Me234 said:

Got him too, I feel your pain. I tried him but he is only good for Variant 1 with his stuns, even though I'd still probably prefer to take a Ronan in there over Gambit.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yes......and?
    Tiger360 said:

Me234 said:

Got him too, I feel your pain. I tried him but he is only good for Variant 1 with his stuns, even though I'd still probably prefer to take a Ronan in there over Gambit.
    Except for that Ronan is a cosmic champ, so not really usefull for the mutant&skill chapter.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Yes......and?

Tiger360 said:

Me234 said:

Except for that Ronan is a cosmic champ, so not really usefull for the mutant&skill chapter.
    Yeah... about that lol. That's probably the only place I'd prefer Gambit, even though there are many other mutants and skills I'd rather take.
  • Darkraider234Darkraider234 Posts: 125 β˜…
    Me234 said:

Hey i opened my first 5 star it was dd netfilx
    But i didnt lose hope
    Dont lose your spirit to the game
  • StarKillerVIIStarKillerVII Posts: 75 β˜…
    Dude I opened a five star civil warrior for the third time and before that I got Ant-Man so I would much rather get a Gambit than those to f ups
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298 β˜…
    -sixate- said:

No point in spinning crystals, pop everything.

Yeah I did that and pulled a rhino.. so no.

• Jaemon512Jaemon512 Posts: 46 β˜…

-sixate- said:

Still doesn't matter. The champ is determined when you place the crystal in the middle, or when you hit hte open button.

You can test this if you want - the opening result appears in your Alliance tab as soon as the crystal starts to spin.
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 β˜…β˜…
    I've tried to unlock the damage potential that Gambit offered when he was first released. It is hard to get him to massive damage status. Maybe we some of the new prowess boosting synergies will make it easier to boost his damage?

If I had unlimited time, you could really do a scientific analysis of his output, but who has time for that?

• Jaemon512Jaemon512 Posts: 46 β˜…
    MMCskippy said:

I've tried to unlock the damage potential that Gambit offered when he was first released. It is hard to get him to massive damage status. Maybe we some of the new prowess boosting synergies will make it easier to boost his damage?

If I had unlimited time, you could really do a scientific analysis of his output, but who has time for that?

I really think they could largely-fix Gambit by letting him accrue stacks while blocking hits (like Nebula does) and making his Prowess buffs extend until the next special attack is fired. Still would suck against stun-immune, but it'd give him a much-needed QoL change.
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298 β˜…
    Jaemon512 said:

-sixate- said:

Still doesn't matter. The champ is determined when you place the crystal in the middle, or when you hit hte open button.

You can test this if you want - the opening result appears in your Alliance tab as soon as the crystal starts to spin.
    yh i know it was a joke but thanks