**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Looking for a 5x5 ally

Comments

• Options
    Wang_MasterWang_Master Posts: 67
    Im with HDAWN . We run 5x5 100% and are Gokd 2 tier 8 right now
  • Options
    Can’t figure out the second character in your name to contact you in game . Send me a message in game or on line app @ Wang Master
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Wang Master
  • Options
    edited April 2019

• Options
    Mimbo193Mimbo193 Posts: 11
    We are also looking for some.
    15M Gold 2 T6. 5x5 AQ 100% all 3 bgs.
    Line and in game name are Mimbo193
  • Options
    sfsiliconsfsilicon Posts: 110
    Looking for up to 1x. Pm me on LINE = sfsilicon.

---

Horsemen Of The Apocalypse [T4H-A]

We are a stable, well organized, team focused, 3+ year old, 16m+ Alliance looking for:

L4 motivated teamplayers who can handle 5x5 and Gold 1 w/ LINE. AQ/AW path clearer is a must (we do 3x 100% - Hitting 120m+). USA time zones and 5.5k prestige preferred.

We are currently AW Gold2 and 5x5 AQ. Donations are fair 1/30 and will be updated or 75k gold, 5k loyalty.

Our goal is to maintain a good group of independent fun people w/o drama, stay competitive but no grind requirements and short term flexibility if real life gets in the way. We do this with an experieced officers team and active management of Alliance goals and difficulty to make sure we grow as a team w/o stress.

Pm me w/ your top 11 if your interested. LINE ID = sfsilicon
  • Options
    verge_121verge_121 Posts: 82
    5x5 hitting 130+ mil. HMU on line verge121
  • Options
    ChrisOczChrisOcz Posts: 63
    I think we might have what you’re looking for in our alliance. Look me up ingame or line: ChrisOcz