**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Does anyone actually complete the T4C arena? If so, why?

I’ve always heard the rewards are terrible. Does anyone actually complete this? Does anyone know the odds of the prizes for the crystal? I e never bothered and just want to make sure I am not missing out.

Does anyone actually complete the T4C arena? If so, why? 63 votes

Yes. I complete all 3 arenas
7%
GroundedWisdomIcehawklbMagrailothosroberto94spaceoctopus 5 votes
No. I complete only t4b and t1a arenas
52%
GamerDrZolaThe_OneJaemon512FrostyFabiusBRSIlverProfessorFallencircuspayebuduPwf57Sixshot1A l p h aG0311OnmixRasiloverTaZ_4178dfmoore26Cranmer00cookiedealerPaulo_Pk 33 votes
No. I complete only t4b arenas.
39%
BadroseDoc_HollamonBuckeyeKPOesername123TerraBen345qAlCapone2727HERVE_LEANDREStarscean98ChampioncriticColonaut123VoltolosNoob2435CUBKevin_Droopy_McKeeAdiMukh555TheSquish671Lpirnie5321LoctiteSuperGlueZipio 25 votes

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    You can view the leaderboard to see many competed?
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    Never have and don’t know why people to crystal cornucopia or t4cc, unless just killing time
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I do the Milestones. Not sure I'd say I compete, perse. Those Ascendant Crystals are just ISO, but the Frag Crystals add up.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I do the alpha and basic when I need to. I did the catalyst arena one time when t4cc was hard to get. I got ISO. Never did it again and I wouldn't do it now even if it gave full cats as I have 100 unopened t4cc crystals.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I just do it for something to do, for the Milestones.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I have never done it, I only ever do the T4B arena and only then if it lines up with a weekend so I have time to make the points.

Should the class cat arena actually award a class cat?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Same as @GroundedWisdom.

I'm aware that for more endgame players, T4CC is in oversupply; but personally, I'm part of the population for whom T4CC crystals and T5B are the major bottlenecks. T1A and T4B not a problem for me; possibly as I'm not opening enough 5*/6* crystals to burn through them.

For me, the cat fragment crystals do add up to something useful. Not that I'd complain if there were a few more!
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    The only arena I've completed was the 2* arena that gave 5* crystal shards. The rest is a waste of time.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★

I’ve always heard the rewards are terrible. Does anyone actually complete this? Does anyone know the odds of the prizes for the crystal? I e never bothered and just want to make sure I am not missing out.

Because it's a absolute waste of time and still costs 10k bcs when the rest are free... kabam... tricks are for kids! Gtfoh!
  • LorussuelLorussuel Posts: 28
    edited April 2019
    T4b - always, its what i need the most
    T1a - occasionally, when im short on a1
    T4c - never, i ve too many in overflow and lots of unopened cc4 crystals. Didnt do a single time not even back in the day when i needed, just not worth it

I used to do basic 4* arenas as well and ocasionally cornucopia, but its neither are worth it anymore, Tb4 is the only arena i do since getting a 5* in arena is way beyond me. Thats why im always low on gold
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    One available now. Only top 25 ranked Summoners get a fully formed T4CC.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Sometimes. Not often. I have to be really out of things to do to hit this arena, and I grind arena enough to wear my fingerprints off.