**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is AW Season 9 going to start on 25th April?

Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
As per title. Feels like every week we have to ask if AW season is starting, by which time it is already less than 3 days' notice. I'm hoping Kabam will not suddenly drop the season on us simply because they think that the upcoming update will solve all the bugs. Please continue to keep your players updated.

Comments

• Options
    That's also part of the extra impetus to find out whether season will be starting, or whether we can focus on EQ
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    No, they're not going to start it with such little notice.
  • Options
    LamadudeLamadude Posts: 19
    They will probably give us a week notice
  • Options

You mean you think that they would not start it with such little notice. Unless you have special information that can back up what you're saying as a fact?
    Lamadude said:

I hope so too, but unfortunately we have not had any clear indication of what a minimum notice period would be.
  • Options
    Sugoi_DubaiSugoi_Dubai Posts: 107 ★★
    i would imagine the anouncement will come shortly after next update to see if most of the bugs are fixed.
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Ultra8529 said:

You mean you think that they would not start it with such little notice. Unless you have special information that can back up what you're saying as a fact?
    Lamadude said:

I hope so too, but unfortunately we have not had any clear indication of what a minimum notice period would be.
    I think GW is correct and you're just being foolish.
  • Options
    That's a great example of the distinction between opinion and fact.
  • Options
    supergokusupergoku Posts: 41
    I think AW will start after avengers done fighting thanos in cinemas.. it means 3 weeks from now
  • Options
    InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/134885/war-season#latest

Boom. Took 2 minutes to find. Response from 2 days ago. There's your facts that you wanted.
  • Options

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/134885/war-season#latest

Boom. Took 2 minutes to find. Response from 2 days ago. There's your facts that you wanted.

Was outdated info since Kabam has not indicated what is the minimum notice period they will give. "No news to share" as of 20 April does not mean plans have not changed by 21 April, nor is it a guarantee that AW season will not start this week. The only solution therefore is to constantly ask for updates.
  • Options
    Ultra8529 said:

Lamadude said:

"Special Information", no. I have seen the response that they're going to give ample notice, as people keep posting about when it will begin.
  • Options
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/815879#Comment_815879

Aside from that, they mentioned that they were aiming to let people know in advance, so no. There won't be two days notice.