**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Antimatter build up

Whats going to happen with this antimatter when the event ends, i have a feeling it will go to waste but i have like 20 something antimatter and im sure im not the only one. As there is always someone activating a bounty i have no need to meaning no use for antimatter and i dont want to waste it on a crystal if im only getting 1500 gold. Also are we not getting an easter egg off you guys like last year?

Comments

• Options
    Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Bradlarr said:

Whats going to happen with this antimatter when the event ends, i have a feeling it will go to waste but i have like 20 something antimatter and im sure im not the only one. As there is always someone activating a bounty i have no need to meaning no use for antimatter and i dont want to waste it on a crystal if im only getting 1500 gold. Also are we not getting an easter egg off you guys like last year?

i think you can buy a crystal every 8 hours so once the event ends, then you can open them all.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    The remaining nonused antimatter will be turned into gold by the end of the event. It says so in the notes for the event. I bet it's 1500 goldish for every 2 instance of it
  • Options
    BradlarrBradlarr Posts: 26
    I get that but i dont want any crystals just to get 1500 gold and if they all get changed into gold it best be more than 1500 as thats just **** youd get something like 15000 gold for 20 antimatter
  • Options
    BradlarrBradlarr Posts: 26
    Imho there should have been a store tab for the antimatter like there was for furys intel etc
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    They had to give large amounts, I think. Large alliances will have excess, small ones will not. Making the excess too valuable would just screw the whole system.
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    hopefully they convert 2= 1500 gold
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I have opened 2 crystals so far. my alliance gots me covered