**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Class Catalyst Clash Arena

So I know on Infobot and reddit there is talk about the featured and basic arenas, but what type of cutoffs do you need to make to get the T4 Class Crystal?

Most I usually grind out is Milestone Rewards which ends at 1.5 Mil. Never get the T4 though and it doesn't state the other players points in history.

Comments

• Mirk_varMirk_var Posts: 85
    16/17kk
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 208
    Mirk_var wrote: »
    16/17kk

16 - 17 million? Like I don't understand what you are trying to say here.
  • ChopinAsLexChopinAsLex Posts: 96
    Mirk_var wrote: »
    16/17kk

16 - 17 million? Like I don't understand what you are trying to say here.

kk is million.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    A thousand (1000 or 1k) multiply by a thousand (1000 or 1k) equals 1 million, which apparently is now called kk. I've never heard this before, but if it's what the young ones are saying now then I'll go along with it.

So in math terms, 1k x 1k = 1kk.

Capiche?
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Addyos wrote: »
    A thousand (1000 or 1k) multiply by a thousand (1000 or 1k) equals 1 million, which apparently is now called kk. I've never heard this before, but if it's what the young ones are saying now then I'll go along with it.

Capiche?

I always thought mill was short for million and k was thousand man I need to learn all the new terminology
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    Addyos wrote: »

Capiche?

I always thought mill was short for million and k was thousand man I need to learn all the new terminology

Same here man. Same here. I learnt something today lol...all these millenials with their flashy acronyms and...stuff.
  • SonicEmpireSonicEmpire Posts: 83
    it's in the high millions and dominated by endgame players. It needs to be milestone based like T4B arena is.
    I guess we have some mobile strike math gong on in here. Thanks everyone for the info!
  • Merc49Merc49 Posts: 1
    Is it worth playing Catalyst Clash Arena? Seems like a lot of work to "maybe" get a class catalyst.
  • No.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I do it if I have the time. Never for the high cutoff, just the milestones. Cant win the lottery if you don't play. But if I think I won't get close, for whatever reason, I don't bother that week. As your roster grows and you get more 5*, it gets easy, but still takes some time
  • IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    Got a few t4cs from the ascendant crystal so I'd say the milestone is worth it.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    v9orb4gsf9df.png
    yrinircrou6v.png
    If you look data it's old my friends said about 11mil now
    That's really helpful thank you. I could probably put up 7 million points if I really tried.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Hopefully one change coming is this arena become a crystal as a milestone going forward
  • When did you get this award?