**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Torch Nova Flame bugged

Nova flame is supposed to reduce perfect block chance to 0 as well as block proficiency to 0. This sometimes does not work.

Here is a screenshot of perfect block while Nova Flame is active

Here is a screenshot of block proficiency not being reduced while Nova Flame is active (blocked hit did only 84 damage)

In the first fight I entered Nova form after using the SP3. In the second fight I was in Nova form for the entire fight from the pre-fight ability.

Comments

• Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    The ROL champs have increased block prof and perfect block champs, but you should be doing more damage.
  • Options
    FactorQFactorQ Posts: 110

The ROL champs have increased block prof and perfect block champs, but you should be doing more damage.

That doesn't explain the lack of consistency. I did a fair amount of testing against WS. Sometimes, the Nova flames are working as intended and reducing block proficiency, but sometimes they aren't. I haven't been able to figure out from experimentation exactly what causes it, I've only noticed that it doesn't work sometimes.
  • Options
    Anyone looking into this? I know he's a new character so many people probably haven't noticed yet but it's definitely still happening after the update.
  • Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    FactorQ said:

Anyone looking into this? I know he's a new character so many people probably haven't noticed yet but it's definitely still happening after the update.

Totally agree with you.
    This need to be in the list of bug
  • Options
    So I did some testing and I think I've identified the cause. When you first apply Nova flame, the block proficiency reduction IS in effect, but goes away once the first stack of Nova flame expires even if there are additional stacks of nova flame still in effect. I believe this is a bug based on the description of Nova flames, the block proficiency reduction should be in effect as long as there is a nova flame active, and not only until the first one drops off.

Can a mod confirm that they are able to reproduce this bug? I know there's a lot of bugs currently being looked into, would appreciate if this got some attention.