**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No gem?!?!

Why I can’t rank up champions with my gems?!

Comments

• Options
    LongtimegamerLongtimegamer Posts: 179 ★★★
    It's a bug and they're working on a fix.
  • Options
    CheddarBobCheddarBob Posts: 64
    Lmao
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Well, the pool is limited, so if the OP has the other options Ranked, why not? Might as well use them.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★

Well, the pool is limited, so if the OP has the other options Ranked, why not? Might as well use them.

I was just having some banter I don’t have a problem with him using it on him

• Options
    Zuro said:

I was just having some banter I don’t have a problem with him using it on him

Fair enough. I just think people might as well use them. 2015 has come and gone, so the pool won't change. Lol.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

That HB is a 2-3 gem, so it's not a 2015 one. There miiiiiiiiiiight be a few options better then good the old buster of hulks
  • Options
    Ah. Fair enough. Well, I'm not one to judge. We all spend how we want I guess. Lol.
  • Options
    JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    New update realsed and fixed thanks guys 😎

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,778 ★★★★★

That HB is a 2-3 gem, so it's not a 2015 one. There miiiiiiiiiiight be a few options better then good the old buster of hulks
    Unless it's for variant lol
  • Options
    JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Buttehrs said:

Unless it's for variant lol
    Nah I finished variant ☹️ I have HB iron man and iron patriot r2