**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Biggest Movie Of The Year

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
That ties into the game and what you do you bring back Thanos as a boss but with even more ****.

Thanos can phase under 30% health and you get 1 second yes 1 second to go in and do damage. But there is more he got 80k pi with over 500k health.

Not complaining just giving everyone a heads up that you may beat it at the expense of spending or might up end not beating it....either way enjoy this event lol

One more thing Cap IW doesnt seem be able to stop Thanos unstoppable despite being a buff

Comments

• Options
    TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    edited April 2019
    That's because cap is just a super soldier and thanos is a titan with cosmic gems.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Cap IW works on him. But it will be harder if you have a skill champion on the team since you kinetic charges are constatnly being removed
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    I havent even touched the event but after watching seatin i will pass not worth the headache or rage lol...Gonna focus on Act 5 bc i need some r5 and its long over due lol
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    And yet.. here we all are playing the game.. and many still spending money..
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★
    Gambl0r said:

Exactly, biggest Marvel movie in their entire history. This event should be the grandest event MCOC has ever created, what a complete and utter disappointment. You only get one chance at creating a magnificent Infinity War: End Game Event. This should of been a stepping stone into a new era/plateau, but instead takes a step back

Why is it a step back? Because they didn't throw huge free rewards at you? You built up this moment in your head thinking you were going to get 5/6* champions left and right? Just because it wasn't what you expected, doesn't mean its a step back. It just means you didn't what you wanted and your feelings are hurt.
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    So far I love it just fine. Then again, I just started it but thanks for the heads up. I'll try to plan accordingly. Any other headaches/surprises or just this?
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Ronin and Cull look beautiful and amazing. That’s good enough for me
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    zeezee57 said:

Gambl0r said:

Exactly, biggest Marvel movie in their entire history. This event should be the grandest event MCOC has ever created, what a complete and utter disappointment. You only get one chance at creating a magnificent Infinity War: End Game Event. This should of been a stepping stone into a new era/plateau, but instead takes a step back

Why is it a step back? Because they didn't throw huge free rewards at you? You built up this moment in your head thinking you were going to get 5/6* champions left and right? Just because it wasn't what you expected, doesn't mean its a step back. It just means you didn't what you wanted and your feelings are hurt.
    Do you have varying opinions on anything regarding MCOC or just the same schtick on repeat? I don't think I've ever seen a post where you're not repeating the same sentiment about everything. I think everyone who visits this forum knows where you stand on this stuff by now, I'm not nearly as active here as a lot of others and I'm well versed on your position. Anyone with a critique, valid or not (and I'll agree there are some who are just whiners), gets the same response from you. So you think the Thanos boss is working as intended and should function the way people are bent out of shape over? Or do you not even consider the issue at hand and just like calling people out the same way for everything?
    Do usually post before reading and understanding? First, in order to be considered "cool" by all you popular kids would mean everything everyone says should in someway paint the game and Kabam in a negative light. I personally choose to look at bigger picture when I comment on something. If Kabam does something to warrant criticism, I'll give it. Example-
    The infinity stone quest with the 6 paths is ill-concived more so for epic. I have a duped 5* OG cap but hes rank 1. After this quest if I rank him up, I'll never use him again. It should have been more like the Symbiote event.

Now on to what i posted about. I cant comment on the Thanos fight yet. I haven't gotten there hence why I didn't say anything about it. These types of fights I'll wait until there is more reviews, comments and guides to do it. Much like I did with Variant.
    My response deals with the built up expectations people have had for this "event". They gave a ton of extra stuff, just not what people wanted or thought. The movie is a big deal....for the MCU. This game does not take place in the MCU. It is its own universe aise from the MCU. It has its own story line and objectives which dont have to do with Avengers Endgame. The story line is focused around what's happening in act 6 and the introduction of the FF. Endgame is just a part of it.

This event is 42 days long. If I recall correctly, that makes it the longgest EQ now. On top of the normal EQ you have 2 additional quests plus the new solo objectives. Also you have 2 highly request champions as well. I'm not sure how this update isnt grand.

The point is that some of the community thought Kabam should have showered them with all kids of high end free stuff when in reality that wasnt ever going to be the case. Its not a step back but a step in a different direction than desired.

@zeezee57