**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Let's talk about Chapter 3.2 of this Months Event Quest...

2»

Comments

• Options
    SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    ThaDevil said:

Haha doing this boss how many.times to 100% the map are you clowns serious.

its only once
  • Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    ThaDevil said:

Once..
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    ThaDevil said:

You only have to fight the nameless thanos once(the once with the gauntlet)
  • Options
    Kayne34Kayne34 Posts: 71
    ItsDamien said:

Kayne34 said:

I have taken him with no revives twice now. Just a bit of practice and solid intercepting.

What did you use though?
    Hyp (r4)for the first 40%, void (r5) for the next 57%. Stark for the last 3%
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Really easy with stark spidey used my 5/50 to get him down to below 50 and only used two revives
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

This is one of those cases where I'd suggest not trying to tackle this all on day one... There's lots of time to finish this event, and that Quest is pretty low on Energy, so you have plenty of time to practice.

I'll also drop one hint... That fight is not meant to be beaten by just one Champ.

Proxima’s Safeguard saved the day:

https://youtu.be/EFhhUmJiLNw
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

DNA3000 said:

I was almost starting to miss these threads.

Maybe we can start pre-posting these threads for every event, Mad-Libs style
    "_____ (champ) is a cash grab. Also, ____ is too hard. This quest is impossible without a maxed out _____ (champ)! But what about the ____-game players, huh? ______ (node) is a cash grab, too!"

We can figure out something for the people that complain about the theme and foolishly rush in on day 1 without preparing, build their team around 1 champ and complain if they can't one-shot the entire event without using a potion.
    I don't expect to ever complete UC with 0 potions or revives. I don't build my teams around one specific champ. If you've beaten that Thanos in UC without it feeling like bull, I would like to know how you did it, because maybe I'm really missing something.
    Thanos took me like 3-4 single revives with a R4 hyperion and a 20% champ boost on. It's by no means an easy fight but it far from a cash grab
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Funny thing it's bugged because Thanos is only losing 1 or 2 percent of health whenever you trigger an Sp3 with the 1 second Armor break on him.

Depends how many armor breaks you've gotten up by then
  • Options
    EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★

This is one of those cases where I'd suggest not trying to tackle this all on day one... There's lots of time to finish this event, and that Quest is pretty low on Energy, so you have plenty of time to practice.

I'll also drop one hint... That fight is not meant to be beaten by just one Champ.

Proxima’s Safeguard saved the day:

https://youtu.be/EFhhUmJiLNw
    I love how you wait to cancel the transmission until proxima yells "you dirty animal!" to thanos
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    I just wanna know why he is 80k rated in UC if anything make a cavalier difficulty and put him there
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    In the end that really should he the measure! Is what we recieve at completion worth the investment to get it? Unfortunately, often times it isn't. When i play a quest or event i consider what it will cost me in terms of supplies. If the supply demand is greater than the rewards or if they equal a greater amount of units to replace than the rewards would...i just skip it. It feels as if we don't really earn and win things in the harder material, we trade things for other things, revives and restores and units for "whatever" rewards. And maybe i am just too "old school" cause i have never felt like i really won when it required revives to complete.
  • Options
    CapAvengerCapAvenger Posts: 48
    Every other UC or Epic EQ has a final boss of about 40k PI and 150k health pool. This is almost 80k PI and 550k health pool. WHAT?!? This would still be difficult for most if Nameless had 200k health...the insane health pool on this kind of BS is ridiculous
  • Options
    BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 126
    Holy Necropost batman!!
  • Options
    SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128
    I actually completed this and felt super accomplished!
  • Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 582 ★★★
    Just came to the forum after the maintenance and I get this thread on top... 😷

One day I’ll also go back to some 3 4 years old thread and post in it... :)
  • Options
    SolvseusSolvseus Posts: 77
    edited September 2019
    So basically someone is going back to posts from awhile ago and responding “cool story bro” to put them back on top of the forum while the game is down for maintenance? I mean, I get the troll, but you’re just going to be banned and other threads will immediately take their places. Talk about a time waster.