**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is there a limit to the number of bounty missions run in one day?

Is there a limit to the number of bounty missions run in one day? 22 votes

Yes
59%
xNigNanoDroidDarkrider05MrTicTac19992008DkutctghMrOnizukaMC2707X_Factor_AgentMr_EẞlооdFlintTheSavageVinvickZebartin 13 votes
No
40%
Doc_HollamonZENJohn757ChampioncriticLittle_Crocodili29WoogieboogieArchangel442Thanos_CarYegnasairock 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Meaning is it acceptable to jump from Ally to Ally and farm as much as we want? I don't believe that was the intention of the Event.
  • Options
    TChalllaTChallla Posts: 85

Meaning is it acceptable to jump from Ally to Ally and farm as much as we want? I don't believe that was the intention of the Event.

No, I mean can my alliance run say 8 bounty missions in succession over a two hour period and claim all the rewards minus the participation bonus.
  • Options
    They're limited to 3 per 24-hour period, aren't they?
  • Options
    Each lasts 8 hours.
  • Options
    Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    3 per day, can't you see they last 8 hours
  • Options
    FlintTheSavageFlintTheSavage Posts: 58
    Yes
    They last 8 hours and you can only have 1 active at a time
  • Options
    Lainua said:

There is no limitation. Use them up or you will waste those crystals.

No, you can sell them for Crystals and convert them to Gold.
  • Options
    They last 8 hours but you can start them over anytime
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Yes
    No overlapping. You will just waste your antimatter.
  • Options
    ẞlооd said:

But if you clear epic and master couldn’t you conceivably have say 4 or 5 people in an alliance all agree to check in once they clear the bounties claim the rewards and do it over again in 15-20 minutes? Simply by starting a new bounty
  • Options
    Any Anitimatter crystals opened while a Bounty is already in progress does nothing other than give you the small amount of gold.

If there is not a Bounty currently running, it is beneficial to start the next one as soon as possible so you don’t end up with much “wasted” time (like not starting the next day's AQ right after previous one ends).

Exceptions to the once every 8 hrs are the strange reports of some alliances having their Bounties cancelled basically right away for some (bug) reason, forcing them to have a 2nd person start it again.

Or whole groups of people hopping around together in and out of shell alliances (Punishable Exploit, hopefully) in order to skirt the “quoted statement” of being able to do 3 Bounties a day (as stated in original announcement).
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Yes
    TChallla said:

ẞlооd said:

But if you clear epic and master couldn’t you conceivably have say 4 or 5 people in an alliance all agree to check in once they clear the bounties claim the rewards and do it over again in 15-20 minutes? Simply by starting a new bounty
    Nah, you have to wait for the 8 hour timer to end. It won't activate a new one until then.
  • Options
    DaywalkerUKDaywalkerUK Posts: 119
    If there's no prize blackout for running bounties in a new alliance then there's no reason not to jump around farming them. I don't personally agree with that type of behaviour but it's not breaking the rules or exploiting anything so no action will be taken against those doing it.