**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Havok in Last Stand Event starting the fight with 3 bars of power instead of 2 (master mode)

Comments

• Minkl3Minkl3 Posts: 129
    Read havoks abilities, he should ideally start with 2 bars of power, but he starts with 3. I don't think theyre aware of this.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

...and his Sig won't kick in if he's K.O.'d first. Sounds like a bug.

His sig has nothing to do with it. It's working exactly how they set it up. Look at the quest before guessing on the forums.
    You should really analyze what I'm saying before arguing.
    If you were able to withstand the L3, it may be a text error. Since IM's Sig doesn't kick in if you K.O., that's not it.
    I'm aware the issue presented was the 3 Bars of Power. Thanks.
    What you think you're saying makes no sense. Unless they gave IM an ability to eat L3s then it's impossible to survive with the increased attack.
    LOL! That's exactly what I'm saying. Honestly, it's knee-jerk.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Minkl3 said:

Read havoks abilities, he should ideally start with 2 bars of power, but he starts with 3. I don't think theyre aware of this.

Read all the nodes. He has a 200% power gain buff as well. 2 bars of power + 200% = SP3.
    tafre said:

His sig never kicks in when he dies, he does not have a cheat death mechanic like phoenix does, for somebody who has been commenting on every post for the last couple of years, it is very bizzare that u do not know how a basic and old champ like Ironman works.
    I know how he works. I was adding, if it did, then the indication may be a text error. I was looking at possibilities. I literally just added that it's not how it works, so it can't be that, and people are pointing it out to me. Lol.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★

tafre said:

His sig never kicks in when he dies, he does not have a cheat death mechanic like phoenix does, for somebody who has been commenting on every post for the last couple of years, it is very bizzare that u do not know how a basic and old champ like Ironman works.
    I know how he works. I was adding, if it did, then the indication may be a text error. I was looking at possibilities. I literally just added that it's not how it works, so it can't be that, and people are pointing it out to me. Lol.
    Have you even looked at the nodes or are you just guessing again?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike need this to the team it a bugge node ther with improved the pover giant and the iterations
    Guys lets not argue, I have done this on master mode thats the reason I mentioned it here so everyone was aware of it or hoping I was wrong and find a way to get that ****.

Havok starts with sp3
    After 5 hit combo he hits you with a sp3 and SNAP.
    When Lucky: hit into his block gain stacks of armour, survive sp3 and use sp1 till you die again.
    It definitely sounds bugged to me.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Each path is adjusted to function together with the stones you get. Soul stone? You do soul stone path and not other path than the soul stone or else it be still harder to defeat it regardless having soul stone.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Use a cyclops and keep reviving 😂. Glad I’m not wasting any of my time with this...
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    If it is a bug I do hope it is addressed and if bad enough some appropriate compensation.
    I'd settle for just the fix. Lol.
  • KerayZKerayZ Posts: 220 ★★★

If it is a bug I do hope it is addressed and if bad enough some appropriate compensation.

with all the bugs still in the game from last month. i think we are owed QUITE alot at this point.

lets not forget that Domino is still breaking blocks and Iron-Man's medium attack animation is weak fighting against Domino using the normal evade/attack method we use on domino all the time.

This is just completely fail design by a team that doesnt test jack squat.

Hey i know lets start Alliance war seasons while all these bugs still exist too lol
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Can't say if it is a bug or not, but seems working as it should.
    Now, if it is intended or not, I don't know
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Can't say if it is a bug or not, but seems working as it should.
    Now, if it is intended or not, I don't know

you just contridicted yourlself. If it is "working as it should" then it is intended. Now the nodes may be working as described, but not be intended to be there, but that is not the same thing.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Got through Master level with 5 Star 3/45 dupped IM. No revives but had to heal to full health before Havok. Super annoying to have to use items for Master content, which I haven't had to for at least a year at this point. Also, I don't want to waste items testing it, but pretty sure Epic level will be instant KO even at full health.

I was waiting to comment until a week in and this month is a HUGE let down. Tons of energy wasting paths (Quest for the Stones) and mediocre, RNG based rewards that will be worth it if you are extremely lucky. Hopefully there will be more going on in the next 34 days...

Got through Master level with 5 Star 3/45 dupped IM. No revives but had to heal to full health before Havok. Super annoying to have to use items for Master content, which I haven't had to for at least a year at this point. Also, I don't want to waste items testing it, but pretty sure Epic level will be instant KO even at full health.

I was waiting to comment until a week in and this month is a HUGE let down. Tons of energy wasting paths (Quest for the Stones) and mediocre, RNG based rewards that will be worth it if you are extremely lucky. Hopefully there will be more going on in the next 34 days...

How did you make out? Did you have to withstand the L3, then take him down? Seems pretty tricky.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Master is fine as is, it's epic where this is an issue. For Master I used R3 5* Cap and a 20% health boost. The SP3 to start took off about 41% health.
    I'm curious, the Node is listed twice. Could it be that it's being applied twice?
    @DalBot you must be really lucky to get only 41% taken off, havok's sp3 is designed to knock you out. I got knocked out 4 times with full health 4* maxed out IM. It's just RNG, which makes ZERO sense.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

How did you make out? Did you have to withstand the L3, then take him down? Seems pretty tricky.
    Yes, he didn't use the SP3 off the bat, I got two 5 hit combos in, then he triggered it. I can't imagine he will hold it until you get to SP1, so you have to take the SP3. So you have to be at full health. Not sure a 4/40 could even withstand it.

Yes, he didn't use the SP3 off the bat, I got two 5 hit combos in, then he triggered it. I can't imagine he will hold it until you get to SP1, so you have to take the SP3. So you have to be at full health. Not sure a 4/40 could even withstand it.
    Ok thanks.
This discussion has been closed.