**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This seems totally reasonable. Thanks kabam....

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
This is my highest level captain America and I don’t have,any materials to rank him. I used them on five stars.

Kabam you can’t be serious with this event. His is master level. Not even epic. I’ve completed act five, variant, and working on act six... then you give me this event...

Seriously here’s the question what am I supposed to do here.

Comments

• Options
    csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    I'm hoping I can do more with my rank 5 4* black widow, hulk, and thor when I get their stones. I may even rank up hawkeye to help out. Not wasting material on Iron Man and cap og right now.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Wait. Just because i ran the heroic. Not sure it has to be cap that finishes thst row. No question it was meant for him but i used him on every path so maybe you can do that with thor or hawkeye?
  • Options
    I was have the stuff to rank him but i am not gonna! Not a 4 and not for 1 event!
  • Options
    But that having been said! I do have a r5 4 Thor and Hulk. I believe that if you collect all of the stones, take the synergized team, you will be able to use the strongest champ on any row.
  • Options
    TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★

Degenerate from dormamu was a pain. Then I just used parry damage on ebony maw unless I was able to trigger power lock. The I used attacks.

Pretty straightforward people.

Even more straight forward if you only travel on the intended path. Look at each outbound path and it tells you what stone is intended for it.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Is hawkeye or IMIW for any path?
  • Options
    MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    Easy peasy once you know the tricks.. I used 4/40 for epic
  • Options
    Gblake1965Gblake1965 Posts: 23
    edited April 2019
    If you look at the new abilities the stone gives Capt America you will see that this is not your normal straight forward fight. You have to figure out how to use these new abilities to defeat the enemy. In this case Parry to Fatigue and Power lock, then you have 3 sec to beat the heck out of the enemy to build power sting charges. Rinse and repeat and you will easily take out any enemy. You just have to be Really good at Parrying for this path.
  • Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    First of all Captain America is only for the first path

Second of all you have six weeks to work on this

Nothing personal but I think you're overreacting buddy.

Do what you can for now and work on the Champions you need to complete the EQ content this month.

They are literally giving away rank up materials in the new solo events so it won't be that hard to get what you need.
  • Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Tiger360 said:

Is hawkeye or IMIW for any path?

Hawkeye yes, IMIW no.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian

I’ll level him for epic. And maybe use a buff. I think r4 will be plenty.

R2 5* (roughly equal to 4/40) seems to be good enough for Epic. Here's my r2 vs Epic Juggernaut. Except for that part in the beginning where I mess up, I'm pretty much at full health the whole fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvF9ZDXUW1U
  • Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    My CA is only R2. All I did was parry. Hit only when power locked. 5 hit combo. Was easy that way. Long though.