Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Elder's Bane!

I know this isn't a big achievement anymore but I finally explored act 5! I am proud of soloing the collector with no revives on my last path. Got an AG and rank up gem for my void! Now I just need one more T2 alpha to r5 corvus

Comments

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,615 ★★★★
    Nice. This is a fine achievement!
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Congrats bro. I got Elder's Bane last week. It's still a prestigious accomplishment.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 511 ★★
    Lainua said:

I have completed 90% of act 5 and will be Elder Bane in a couple of month. It’s still a big achievement IMO, considering how hard it is.

I am also on 90%. Have Chapter 1 and 4 100%. Trying to make Chapter 2 and 3 as cheap as possible
  • Racs0Racs0 Posts: 29

I know this isn't a big achievement anymore but I finally explored act 5! I am proud of soloing the collector with no revives on my last path. Got an AG and rank up gem for my void! Now I just need one more T2 alpha to r5 corvus

Nice work! That’s exactly what I did when I finish mine. Got my void to rank 4 and I really like using him, end up getting him to rank 5 no too long ago. It’s kind of hard to get alpha 2 for me, I don’t play as much as I used to.

• Congratulations! Nice work!