**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

IM Special 2 Bug 23.0.1

xVxNotoRiouSxVxxVxNotoRiouSxVx Posts: 58
edited April 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Device: iphone XR
Device OS: ios 12.2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint but i was using my home's wifi.
Wifi: Comcast 500Mbit
Game Version: 23.0.1
Champions Affected: Iron Man
Active Boosts: NONE
Description of issue: My IM's Special 2 keeps getting blocked whenever i throw it. I first noticed it when i was doing a dungeon trying to get avenger points for new quest, i normally dont use him b/c he's only 2/35 5*. I was doing MLLLM combo, also tried MLLLL combo as well. I then tried dueling some people to see if it was also getting blocked there, which it did. Tried uploading the video here but it said file format is not allowed, so i uploaded it to my google drive.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Qq4SdHs-jgxF0z_cNmAonRBI9YBIicSq

Comments

• Captain_CaymanCaptain_Cayman Posts: 62
    Used my Classic Iron Man today in an Epic Negative Zone Quest against X23.

This is YET ANOTHER case of the AI is recovering too quickly. Iron Man cannot land a special 2 following a MLLLM combo. See the video - it happens twice in the video. I wasn't able to land the special 2 successfully at all during the fight, incuding before and after this clip.

iPhone X, latest update of both iOS and MCOC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9x-D2AEFEg
  • Bergy25Bergy25 Posts: 57
    I’ve run into the same problem. It happens every time no matter how fast I pop the s2.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    I've also experienced this, but before this update. I just never said anything because I dont use him for anything other than arena and no one really uses him
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★

I've also experienced this, but before this update. I just never said anything because I dont use him for anything other than arena and no one really uses him

Same. This has been happening for quite some time.
  • EdrumEdrum Posts: 7
    Same problem. Can't land sps and sometimes they recover so fast that can block normal combos
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    Im having the same problem with Iron Man. Happened in the arena yesterday. 5 hit combo right into a special and it was surprisingly blocked.
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★

Used my Classic Iron Man today in an Epic Negative Zone Quest against X23.

This is YET ANOTHER case of the AI is recovering too quickly. Iron Man cannot land a special 2 following a MLLLM combo. See the video - it happens twice in the video. I wasn't able to land the special 2 successfully at all during the fight, incuding before and after this clip.

iPhone X, latest update of both iOS and MCOC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9x-D2AEFEg

Iron man used to be my main for questing way back even before 12.0 and I can say his sp2 was never reliable. Especially on harder ai it was always almost impossible to land after a combo.
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★

Device: iphone XR
    Device OS: ios 12.2
    Mobile Carrier: Sprint but i was using my home's wifi.
    Wifi: Comcast 500Mbit
    Game Version: 23.0.1
    Champions Affected: Iron Man
    Active Boosts: NONE
    Description of issue: My IM's Special 2 keeps getting blocked whenever i throw it. I first noticed it when i was doing a dungeon trying to get avenger points for new quest, i normally dont use him b/c he's only 2/35 5*. I was doing MLLLM combo, also tried MLLLL combo as well. I then tried dueling some people to see if it was also getting blocked there, which it did. Tried uploading the video here but it said file format is not allowed, so i uploaded it to my google drive.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Qq4SdHs-jgxF0z_cNmAonRBI9YBIicSq

It has always been like this. Take it from a guy who used to use Iron man for just about every fight for questing. I agree it's super annoying because sp2 is the only place where he can do damage. You can parry then sp2 and it works better. Or intercept with your sp2
  • InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    I don't think it's always been like this. Granted I don't use IM every time up until the past 4 months when he popped up as a 5* for me, his SP2 didn't start doing this until this new version. Is as if the AI recovers way too quick.

I'm on iPhone XS Max, iOS 12.2. AT&T. Newest game version.
  • Hey there, thanks for taking the time to report the issue and submit video. We'll pass this along to the rest of the team.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Been this way since the beginning of time playing IM. Never fixed. For years. Never will be. :smile:
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    This issue is resolved in the 24.1 update.

• IRON MAN: Fixed an issue players occasionally encountered making it difficult to connect a Special 2 attack out of a 5-Hit Combo.