**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance war is playing like garbage

wntersoldier616
Moto5 plus
Android 8
Boot mobile.
Updated when it came out, now in our first war, lagging in fights, dropping attacks, and slow response. This all happened 2 times while I was connected to 2 different wifi routers.
And I really don't know why I bother telling you people you have NEVER fixed any issues that I've had with this game in the years I've been playing, NEVER.

Comments

• Hey Wntersoldier616, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing lag and performance issues in an Alliance War.

There are many devices capable of running the game and there are many different factors which can cause lag or performance issues to occur. Unfortunately, this means there isn't a simple "one-fix-all" solution to problems like these. However, we're always reviewing any reports we receive and working to develop and implement improvements on our end to help make the game run as smoothly as possible on as many devices as possible.

To help us keep track of everyone's feedback about issues like these, we created dedicated threads, and the relevant one for Android users can be found HERE.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to that discussion by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

The feedback we receive in that thread is instrumental in allowing us to make future improvements to the game. While it's not possible for us to acknowledge or thank each player individually for their feedback, we really do appreciate every report we receive.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.