**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wow! That was an amazing 24 hours!

RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
Kabam i gritch at you alot! (Keepin' ya honest) The summoner's journey awards arrived, and the new mini games loaded, and i pulled 2 t4b, a t4c, 3 4 star champs, 4 3 star champs...it rained goodies yesterday! My overall jumped 3000 points i got 3 new champs! 4 star Darkwing, and 2 new 3s...thanks for a hella day! I don't expect that will be routine butbforba special it rocked!

Comments

• Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    So thanks kabam. That having been said! It is very very obvious (if you are paying attention) that based on the volume of and the type of stuff we are receiving, that you are graciously giving us a leg up to rank 5s and 6s! For me? Having all the supplies isn't enough! I have had the supplies and haven't ranked 5s beyond r2. For for years my ranking has been systematized, only awaked champs, and only awakened champs with other awakened champs that they have a synergy with. My top champs are a team! So i am looking for 5s, dupes, and you guys to reduce the number of shards it takes to make a 5 star crystal! And to put a quest inbetween the variant and classic events...have a great day! And thanks again for all the treasure!
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Thanks for the free stuff! Gimmie more cause it wasn't enough!

SMH
  • Options
    KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    edited April 2019
    I don't see the logic in ranking up only awakened champs with synergies between them. There are many champs in the game that have lots of utility or big damage without being awakened, or needing a synergy with someone else. Also other champs need only 1 or 2 champs for synergy purposes(4* working perfectly for this role with the exception of for act 6) depending on the match up . Keeping those champs as 5* at rank 2 because they don't have a synergy with another 5* awakend champ from your roster seems like sabotaging yourself.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Take it from me, you'll have to change your system for 5*s. Choose the ones you'll get the most utility out of Unduped, then Rank them. If you Dup one, or fall on an AG, gravy. Otherwise, you'll be waiting indefinitely and stunting your own growth. Only one of my R4s is Awakened. I have more Awakened waiting for Cats now, but I had to choose the best options out of what I had to make more Resources. That's part of the game sometimes.