**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Green Goblin and Hobgoblin added???

Spacemann7Spacemann7 Posts: 14
edited May 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Who all wants Green Goblin and Hob Goblin to be added? I don't mean the James Franco New Goblin and William Defoe Green Goblin. It should be the goblins from the original amazing spiderman. That would be beast! Green Goblin Special Attack 1: Poison Gas Attack!, SA 2: Rope up!, SA 3: Glider Bomber Raid.
SA 1: Green Goblin throws poison gas at the champion to cause them to be poisoned.
SA 2: Green Goblin hops on the glider and roped the other champion and slam him onto the ground. SA 3: Green Goblin hops on the glider and rammed the champion to the ground and flies into the air and drop handful of bombs in the ground which causes the champion to be incarnated/burned and stunned.
Hob Goblins SA 1: Batwing, SA 2: Gargoyle Attack!, SA 3: Jack O' Lantern Raid!
SA 1: Hob Goblin throws sharp Bat Wings throwing stars at the champion to cause them to bleed. SA 2: Hob Goblin hops on the gargoyle glider and ram the other opponent hard to the ground to cause them to stun. SA 3: Hob Goblin gets super crazy and starts throwing hundreds of pumpkin bombs and stabs them with the glider which whichs the champion to incarnated and bleed. Tell me what yall think and what should be replaced! I hope to see them in the contest soon!

Green Goblin and Hobgoblin added??? 11 votes

Green Goblin
72%
JOHNOSA1995DonaldJTrump69Fhap1234NightFalconAlexJLucashood123456Raiden14113579rebel_ 8 votes
Hob Goblin
27%
ZappmonkeyUndeadProphetSpacemann7 3 votes

Comments

• Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    Perhaps as more Spider-Man films come out we'l see more of his rogues gallery. Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Sandman, Vulture, Doc Ock, Lizard and Kraven would be good to see along with maybe Spider-Man 2099, Iron-Spider and maybe the Doc Ock/Superior Spidey. I'd also like to see a couple of Daredevils adversaries added. Mr Purple, Bullseye and Kingpin would be cool. As would his mentor Stick.
  • Spacemann7Spacemann7 Posts: 14
    Hob Goblin
    Chameleon would be awesome to see. Can't have Kraven without Chameleon. They're actually brothers. Also Carnage needs to be added as well and Mysterio.
    Hob Goblin
    But by adding, I don't mean movies wise. I was talking about adding them to the game. Can't believe they haven't added either of them. Then they could have a Sinister Six synergy bonus. Sandman, Green Goblin, Doc Ock, Venom, Chameleon and Electro.
    Carnage has been confirmed (yaaaaay) those 2 I hadn't considered but would be awesome. if you want kraven a white tiger would be good to see as well.
    Hob Goblin
    Be awesome if they added Silver Sufer
    Hob Goblin
    Carnage for the MCU Spiderman movie or Contest of Champion?
    Hob Goblin
    Im actually hoping for both. Lol but like I said. Im talking about the game. Not the movies.
    Hob Goblin
    If you know anyone looking for an alliance, the Tag is X WNG. I only have 1 player and hes actually doing good right now. But I need more players. It's a new alliance I just started. Thanks.
    Carnage for the contest I believe as Carnage isn't set to be in any movies unless its this venom movie I recently heard about.
    Hob Goblin
    Ah ok. Hell yes. Im going to go get Carnage.
  • NebulaNebula Posts: 163
    Neither....