**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Are you purchasing the new unit deals?

Are you purchasing the new unit deals? 45 votes

Hell yeah, these are great deals
8%
RagamugginGunnerJim0172Rilo22gp87 4 votes
Of course, I am a whale
6%
Osfan8The_real_IndyChriissR 3 votes
Still thinking about it, my rng is not that great
20%
SnakeEyes69Harbinger195SantaGulkScopeotoe987AlbertABThe_Boss9FhfjghhggggjfhfjgX_Factor_AgentAstounds 9 votes
Umm, no thank you, I'm FTP FTW
64%
BigPoppaCBONEzuffyTerraSavio444AceLuffySaboHammerbro_64RoOOtsTimrosKahrahtayBruinsfan8510LordRaymond3The_red_EclipseRakeYoungJayCeeTHE_SOLDIER_SP_6311choseNRaveNNLoctiteSuperGlueJoBoB1982Demonmewtwo 29 votes

Comments

• EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Nope
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    Nope.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    No way
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    No, but more in lines of "fix your game and we can talk" than "f2p ftw". It's like 1/10 gaming experience lately, today I died to hulkbuster in aq because I couldn't bait sp2 for literally about 3 minutes. Stuff like that makes you look for close the app button rather than store
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    @invasian82
    Would u bought them if u were sitting on 760k rating and they offer u crystals for 2*-4* champs?
  • invasian82invasian82 Posts: 42
    edited April 2019
    @Greekhit are you not uncollected yet? I figured with a 760K roster you should be. no disrespect, just wondering.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Not had the time to do act5 yet since when I’ll go for it I’m going to one shot the exploration like I did with every other act and monthly event quests.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    Only the 2 one with 2 cystal need unit for refills. And. Got a 2 3 star
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★

No, but more in lines of "fix your game and we can talk" than "f2p ftw". It's like 1/10 gaming experience lately, today I died to hulkbuster in aq because I couldn't bait sp2 for literally about 3 minutes. Stuff like that makes you look for close the app button rather than store

This.

Anyone who is spending money on this game and still dealing with bugs and gameplay issues that have been around for months is either crazy or something else....
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Still thinking about it, my rng is not that great
    Bought the Peter Parker Wallet and star lord loot bag and 4* ws dup and 2 3*
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I bought the PP wallet daily card.
    For £5 I get 735 units over 30 days.
    First time I've spent money on this game in over 18 months
  • Umm, no thank you, I'm FTP FTW
    Its too expensive like 1 stone for 500 units.. Atleast one for 100units.. I'm 100% sure @COWHALE will buy it