Options

Where's Symbiote supreme

Guys his missing from the game S.S.. I wanted to use him but his not in the game kabam what's going on.... Need an answer

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,788 ★★★★★
    He is in the game ...
    What are you even talking about?
  • Options

• Options
    I pulled him like a month ago from a basic 5star crystal he was rank 3
  • Options
    Send in a support ticket. They cannot help you here @THE_SOLDIER_SP_6311
  • Options
    Sirius I did still waiting on their response... Im just telling kabam to give me back my s.s
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    You double checked in the Champion Tab? Never heard of a Bug like this before...
  • Options
    I check on this list that shows champs you don't have.. He's not even visible there... His gone from my game I don't understand
  • Options
    Just to be sure ... You are not trying to use him on a quest at the same time you are using him in AQ or AW ... right?
  • Options
    THE_SOLDIER_SP_6311THE_SOLDIER_SP_6311 Posts: 50
    edited April 2019
    AW ND THEN FOR EQ UC TO DEFEAT KORG BECOZ HIS HAVING ENERGY ATTACKS
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    If he is in AW you can’t use him for the EQ
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    I assume the OP tried to search for his existence before entering a quest, and for his non-existence on the champion list.
  • Options
    Yeah, if he's nowhere to be seen, there's definitely an issue. Even when they're locked in a quest you can see them under the Champions tab. That's pretty funky.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Check your sortrs you may accidentally put it on champs you don't have
  • Options
    Guys can you believe kabam dsnt want to answer to my support ticket... Im shocked 😲 ignoring me... N Nd I notice that my morning star is even removed
  • Options
    Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Posts: 4,676
    Hey THE_SOLDIER_SP_6311, unfortunately, we don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums and are unable to help with account-specific issues like this. However, our Support Team may be able to review your account activity and address your concerns about these Champions.

I understand it can be frustrating when an issue like this occurs but please be patient and our Support Team will get back to you as soon as possible.
This discussion has been closed.