**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Big boy crystals

Bloody hell kabam I have opened 10 of these and got 4 t4 basics some sig stones and a boost, last one that I pulled gave me 10k gold. I mean seriously all that effort for 10k gold I know people will say 'rng and rng' but 10 k gold from this crystal is ridiculous

Comments

• Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    All that effort? This was one of the easiest sources of rewards I’ve ever done. I just used Avengers a bit more in doing the same stuff I always do. Ran Arena, some dungeons, quests, etc. And the soul stone/OG Cap fights were fun.

I also got two full T4 basics for exploring an insanely easy expert daily quest.

Good stuff.
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    You got your big boy pants on?!
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I’ve mostly got t4 cat fragments and shards. Tbh I’m pretty happy for those results since I got them mostly just for playing. This month surprised me. Quest for the stones is still a bit BS for the energy costs and low reward (skipping that mostly), but the Defend the Battlerealm is weirdly fun, and manageable even with a 3* cap. The Nameless Thanos is also a nice bit of fun and interactive gameplay (not kidding), though I need a lot of work on inverted controls before I do Uncollected. Hopefully the next few weeks are as on point.