**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dear Kabam, if u open our arena boost crystals, won’t the excess expire???’

What will we do about this
If u open the arena boost crystals and we are already capped and we don’t want to use them, wont they expire? You are basically telling us we are going to force u to lose tour items

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,774 ★★★★★
    I thought it was only crystals containing champs are affected. :s

Better choose an arena and quickly grind away.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Don’t open the crystals until you use the boosts in your stash.

#magic
  • Options
    Need to look at the Sticky Announcement regarding Auto-Opening of Old Crystals. They are basically old specialty Hero crystals (and old iterations of Dungeon Crystals, and Feature 5* Hero crystals from pre-2019). Nowhere does it say Arena crystals, or any other ones still currently available.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Yeah, but actually knowing is never as fulfilling or important to them as simply pretending to know. Or worse yet...assuming a position of authority based on believing they know. It’s far easier that way. Especially, if you are able to abuse others into believing you. 😋
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    it Maybe aren’t listed but there is one saying alliance arena crystal
  • Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    roberto94 said:

That maybe from an old Alliance Arena crystal from 5vs5 arena. It's a 5 champs Vs 5 champs instead of just 3.
    It happened for a short time but not popular and consumed too much gold per fight team. So people hated it.
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★

roberto94 said:

That maybe from an old Alliance Arena crystal from 5vs5 arena. It's a 5 champs Vs 5 champs instead of just 3.
    It happened for a short time but not popular and consumed too much gold per fight team. So people hated it.
    Ah I see. Thank you for telling me about that. I wasn’t around when there was 5vs5 arena.
  • Options
    Hey there, as some others have mentioned, Arena Boost Crystals are not on the list of Crystals that will be opened. The only Crystals that will be opened can be found on the list in the announcement here.
This discussion has been closed.