**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Featured crystal

Would it be fair if y'all made it to when you opened a featured crystal and pulled a champ that is in the regular crystal that you get the 5k shards back? I saw all sorts of champs in that iceman crystal and got Colossus, one of if not the most useless champ in the game.

Comments

• Options
    LIKEaBOSS88LIKEaBOSS88 Posts: 22
    You may be right but if you get one of the other champs in the crystal other then the featured champ you don't get the 5k back
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Like he said, risk/reward. There's no point in opening 10k crystals then. Get a bad champ, get refunded your 5k. Sorry about your luck, but I don't think this is a good idea.
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    When the new 5* sub pool was initially announced I thought it was 15K for a feature or a old feature that wasn’t in the 10K also no champs that’s in the 10K crystal will be in the featured crystal but idk the drop rate for a sub feature needs to be adjusted
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Endz wrote: »
    When the new 5* sub pool was initially announced I thought it was 15K for a feature or a old feature that wasn’t in the 10K also no champs that’s in the 10K crystal will be in the featured crystal but idk the drop rate for a sub feature needs to be adjusted

Why? They didn't have to add that feature in. They could have just made you wait until they came out as a basic. It's just an added bonus.