**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How I solved the age old question of Quake or Ghost

X_Factor_AgentX_Factor_Agent Posts: 2,860 ★★★★★

They are both great champs. Together (Along with Wasp for synergy) can do just about anything.
Stun immune pfft
AoN pfft
Bleed/poison over 1 minute. Pfft
Korg pfft
Medusa pfft
Domino pfft
IMIW. Pfft
I can go on and on
This is the attack team I will use for AW primarily once I get the gold to R4 ghost. Idk if it is technically a trinity since not everyone is benefiting from a synergy, but idc cuz I want to name it anyway

UNTOUCHABLE

Comments

• jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    edited April 2019
    I guess but what if the opponent gets a l3 when your facing him with ghost and he reks you?
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited April 2019

I guess but what if the opponent gets a l3 when your facing him with ghost and he reks you?

If I need to I can bring in hood if I think I'll see a lot of power gain champs
    Then it's not really an untouchable trinity lol. It's just 3 good champs... and 2 of them have a synergy.

That's like calling Ghost, Hyperion, and Omega Red an unbeatable trinity. But in fact it's just 3 really good champs lol
  • Prime_Saviour02Prime_Saviour02 Posts: 71
    This was never a question and you didn't answer it lol
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Ghost is a lot better
  • Prime_Saviour02Prime_Saviour02 Posts: 71
    You weakened one to take both 🤔.

Also never seen any question which is better... to be honest they both amazing and play completely different.

Which one is better will depend on what you need.
  • You weakened one to take both 🤔.

Also never seen any question which is better... to be honest they both amazing and play completely different.

Which one is better will depend on what you need.

Weakens one?
    He's saying adding Quake diminishes Ghost's potential that would otherwise be there via another champ giving her something extra via synergy. Technically 'weakens' isn't correct as adding Quake doesn't literally weaken Ghost. Just doesn't add to her like say Ant-Man or Hood would.
  • Truthfully, they both rock in their own right. However, Ghost needs those synergies to be epic, whereas Quake is pretty solid out the box on her own. Just depends upon what you're doing to be honest. I would LOVE me a 5* Quake. Maybe someday, lol. In the meantime, I'll happily rock my 5* Ghost Trinity :wink: