**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is it SURTUR...?????

Comments

• saanandsaanand Posts: 10
    Can anyone help me figure out who it might be.....?????
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,764 ★★★★★
    Entropy.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    Entropy is clearly the next big bad to make his presences known once the contest is rebooted and possibly kabam may have leaked the next MCU villain as well 🤔🤔🤔
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Cassy said:

no, its Chessur from Alice in wonderland...

Release on Helloween

That looks like toothless. Lol
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,363 ★★★★★
    saanand said:

Can anyone help me figure out who it might be.....?????

Definitely Entropy, like @winterthur said. Take a look at the Cutscenes list:

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,764 ★★★★★
    Classifed under Cosmic Abstracts.

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

My Google search says that Entropy is like god in Marvel universe. I don't like god-like characters in games. I hope we don't get to fight him

Quick better sell all your Thor and Loki champs if you don't like God Like Characters!
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

ItsDamien said:

Haji_Saab said:

My Google search says that Entropy is like god in Marvel universe. I don't like god-like characters in games. I hope we don't get to fight him

Quick better sell all your Thor and Loki champs if you don't like God Like Characters!

You could have given a better example of Dormammu. Yes, I do believe he should not be a playable character in the game.
    Dormammu isn't a God of anything though. He's a Lord. But not a God. Loki is the God of Mischief, Thor is the God of Thunder, Hela is the Goddess of Death.