**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Version 14.1 Discussion Thread

Comments

• LogeyBear87LogeyBear87 Posts: 41
    Game is still lagging in almost all fights
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    Did this new update affect parry in a way?
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    This Is probably the worst update since 12.0. Imho. It is really bad on my iPad mini 4.
  • Is there a thread showing which champs have had a pi increase or decrease?
  • Why is it when my champ has a green box around him like I used a boost in the arena I lose the points even if I win the match?
  • Kabam can you please have it again so you can de-rank champions again
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    how about..........ummmmmm, no.....
  • Android? And what about iOS? My ipad mini after this update gettin so hot so i'm starting to think it's about to blow!
    it ain't normal
  • Addddyyy87Addddyyy87 Posts: 1
    why I cant enter in versus???
  • DiegoVDiegoV Posts: 39
    edited August 2017
    fix vision's

not damage

1 month to fix this?

please kabam help
  • Champions in arena have green color. I didn't use any boosts at my champions, but they're still green.
  • SanvondesSanvondes Posts: 13
    Why does juggs unstoppable buff now only shows up after his special animation is over? It used to show as soon as the speciall attack was released. AA neurotoxins is not negating it. We need this fixed
  • kvargakvarga Posts: 15
    Nexus 5X Android O DP4. I have more than 3 GB free storage.
    dz4da01yte79.png
  • A_DOE_75A_DOE_75 Posts: 12
    Why do you guys have to play with parry every update? If it isn't broke don't fix it. It is completely inconsistent....and vastly different from the previous upgrade. Also seeing blocks broken like many users have stated. Also you claim to have fixed the ai recovering while in mid combo to block specials but this is still happening to me constantly. Most notably with iron man. All these together make the game almost unplayable. My alliance is not running map 6 because of it. Please get info on this. FIX PARRY PLEASE!
    This update brought more bugs than an ant farm. Why speak about bug fixes in patch notes, when everything becomes more broken afterwards? This is really getting played out already, & it is beyond frustrating...
  • Kabam - are you guys sure you're fixing bugs are you trying to take more money from your customers by cheating with the AI and getting away with little things here and there. It's annoying to see how the algorithms will get stuck bc its compensating so hard against a human opponent it needs to freeze and cheat... come on team kabam do you guys need to do your loyal customers dirty like that just to make more money?

View below.
    1. The game freezes upon entry into a match, and you'll take damage esp in AQ or war
    2. Half way through the match if the AI is losing, the game will freeze, you can't do anything and then take damage
    3. The vision - 50%
    4. Same happened to rogue and civil warrior of the time his power steal works 50% doesn't
    5. Parry is like luck of the draw. It may or may not work.

All customers please add to this thread. There are most likely many more issues....................
  • Over the past few days, i have used 3 Four star Sig. Stones, on both Electro and War machine.
    Their Ratings DECREASED!!!
    What happened?
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Akaon007 wrote: »
    Over the past few days, i have used 3 Four star Sig. Stones, on both Electro and War machine.
    Their Ratings DECREASED!!!
    What happened?

Many champs are having their PI go up and down, it's a known bug, and they are working on a fix.
  • vip662009vip662009 Posts: 32
    Issue with vision age of ultron is real.
    My vision is on level 63 and he was stealing good amount of power but after update he can't and while fighting dormmamu he taking power burn damage himself as well
  • vip662009vip662009 Posts: 32
    Hi everybody,

We’ve seen many posts from users on Android devices that they are seeing an extended load time since 14.1 was released. We do have good news! We have a new patch coming that will fix this issue. We are working to get this version live as soon as possible.

When you see 14.1.1 (Android Only), please update to that version to fix these issues.

Hi mike

Why after every update we face new challenges.
    After updating 14.1.1 now freezing issue occuring. My champ is not following my cammands.

Did we ever able to play stable game.

I have raised a support ticket and got an excuse that the team is already working on it
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    Twice now the game froze and then shut down itself. I uninstalled it and it happened again. It's happening random in aq, solo quest and in aw. I am using OnePlus 3t on latest Android.
  • woaITwoaIT Posts: 3
    @Kabam Miike why spiders evade from 2-3-4... hits, from heavy attack and specials if they receive first one?
  • BloodshedzBloodshedz Posts: 45
    Keep getting pop ups and can't enter arena. WTH Kabam?
    qwek4hw5c0a8.png
    @Kabam Miike these never ending frustrating bugs are ruining the game for me. I'm ready to take my money elsewhere. It's becoming a regular thing with you guys.
    Not like you'll compensate Android users for costing us our arena runs and champions.
    My love for this game is slowly going down hill.
    If and when I leave...thanks for the 2 years of fun.
  • TwuntTwunt Posts: 149
    Kabam: Fix one bug: two take its place.
    @Kabam Miike , is there any type of updates on the overly existent lag, freezes, unresponsive champs; & host of other bugs? Please do not roll out any kind of new material until you people can identify & eradicate all the wrongs we're experiencing in the game with this current update. It is crucial to play AW & AQ under these types of conditions. Not cool nor fun at all to have your champ just stand there looking stupid in the very first fight of AW, in Tier 1.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    Fighting Dormmamu (in AQ and AW) still results in awful game lag/game freezing.

Using both Ipad4 and Iphone6