**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Version 14.1 Discussion Thread

123457»

Comments

• Randomness_Randomness_ Posts: 17
    No word for bases...3495wnvvtly9.png
  • every new update - worse than previous.
    #MilkTheWhales #InfiniteLoading #MissedSPsAfter5ComboHits #NurfChamps #BrokenParry #Money #NewBugs #Cash and this' gon' be keepin on and on. honestly, i'm startin gettin sick of the way you makin this game.
    Kabam, you'll never be able getting every single penny in the world, so maybe you just stop earnin on us and start making the game better and stop ruinin it? cause when you start thinkg about the game and not about linin players pockets - it'll give you more money, cause people gon be enjoyin' the game. You won't get a single dollar if people who bringin to you them money will just quit the game - think about it.

Every word above - was sponsored by HashTags: #InfiniteLoading, #BrokenParry, #MissedSPsAfter5ComboHits.
    thank you, Kabam, i really enjoy when i close the game after the bugs that you puttin in every update, thank you.
  • Apollonight187Apollonight187 Posts: 47
    What about the issue with vision where he doesnt cause direct damage still happens occasionally