**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Objects/Walls blocking camera

Hopper99Hopper99 Posts: 102
edited April 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
I’ve noticed this more than a few times now that when the champs are spread out the camera does weird things like dip down below a wall or go behind what appears to be a pole etc and blocks your view of the fight. This pic is of a wall that popped up blocking my entire view. This is ridiculous to say the least.

Comments

• Options

• Options

• Options
    Kabam VydiousKabam Vydious Posts: 3,598
    Thank you for reporting this! I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues. The best way we can assist you in investigating this issue is by having you head over to the proper thread below and fill out our provided template:

Android
    iOS
This discussion has been closed.