**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sick of champs dashing in after sp3.

When is this gonna be fixed? Kabam "fixes" bugs and creates more... can we get a game that's nearly bug free? You guys should be fixing all this now... maybe shut the game down for a day...I don't understand how they fix bugs and create more... getting kind of ridiculous.

Comments

• Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Easiest way to bypass this bug: don't touch the screen during the SP3 animation. I've never had this issue and usually get a free "first kiss" parry after an SP3.

I also typically avoid SP3's altogether unless I'm against the typical Thanos/Kang arena team since they don't seem capable of using anything else...
  • Options
    burnso81burnso81 Posts: 11
    This is an ongoing issue... I've performed an sp3 without touching the screen and my champ still dashes in. I've stopped using my sp3 now... it's no excuse... it needs to be fixed before they roll out more content. Do they want us to play new content with the bugs they don't fix.i just read they're starting beta testing for act 6 chapter 2... how about fixing stuff before releasing new stuff.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    My champs either dash in or are unresponsive after using an sp3. Doesn't matter if I touch the screen or not. I can only use an sp3 to finish a fight.
  • Options
    Hey guys, there's already a discussion HERE about the same topic. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.