The crystal for the lesser and last stand crystal when used r clearing out both at the same time

Hayden_G1Hayden_G1 Member Posts: 3
When I opened my lesser stand crystal at the same time any crystals I had showing in the last stand crystal just disappeared too. This is the second time I seen this happening when I open other crystal in that even

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,294 Guardian
    The shards are “shared” between all 3 potential Last Stand crystal versions. Similar to 5* shards and opening a Basic Pool 5* crystal (10000 shards) or the 15000 Feature 5* crystal.

You really don't have any fully formed Last Stand crystal until you use those common shards and acquire one of the Last Stand versions. Then the shards shown for all of them will go down by that much (notice all 3 levels say you have the SAME amount of shards)..
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Yup, I made a boo boo on it too and made 40 of them instead of 4.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Member Posts: 910 ★★★
    He must be new. Welcome to the game and to the forum. Sit tight and buckle up. There are lot more confusing things in here. But of course, whenever there are confusing things happen in here there are always some rainbows of joy too. You just need to find it with a calm mind.
  • Potis08Potis08 Member Posts: 4
    Will I lose these crystals if I do not redeemed them in the next 3 hours?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,294 Guardian
    If you do the GET NOW on those Last Stand Crystals (and then back out and not actually open it, but why ??), they might stick around once you have formed the shards into an actual crystal. But without doing that, the Shards will probably disappear and thus not be able to get a crystal from them after that.