**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What Should we do kabam ??

https://youtube.com/watch?v=rarFv5nUhIY

Pls watch and tell me what should i do ?? Its terrible kabam does not do anything

Comments

• chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181
    its not showing ??
    Look at this then
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Restart the game. It happens all the time on android
  • henrysanchezahenrysancheza Posts: 41
    I watched the video, and must say that this looks not like Kabam problem, there is a difference between lag and framarate.

You can have a very decent terminal but with poor internet you still will have lag, or a slow device with a better connection and you will end up playing in slow motion and commands tend to be unresponsive.

Most recent, high-end devices with dedicated GPU's will run this game very smoothly.

I apologize if you have a High-end device (iPhone, iPad, Huawei P series, galaxy S7 series) I can only speak about my experience and expertise, and have been playing this game on Iphone 6 plus, motorola G5 and now Huawei Mate 9 and must say that never have have seen MCOC run like this on a 2D screen.

I suggest you to try some benchmarks and see how they run (antutu benchmark for example), use my score as a reference, a note 5 yields around 110,000; a galaxy Note 9, around 285,000

Hauawei Mate 9 benchmark

i have been for a long time on this device a year has passed no problems came that time
  • icorericorer Posts: 66
    @chaos_bruh

Know how to access developer settings?

Do so, access, scroll down to "limit background processes". Change it from "standard limit" to "at most 1 process"

Reload game, go to vault, usually where it's laggiest and see if you notice a difference. This helps me on 2 Android devices, the difference is extremely noticeable for me at least. Inputs are more responsive and game improved immensely
  • darkmirrorimagedarkmirrorimage Posts: 12
    I have to ask, was the YouTube of seatin on another device or where you playing a video in the background while also playing mcoc. Cause that would lag your game for sure doing both
  • GerbilGerbil Posts: 50
    icorer said:

@chaos_bruh

Know how to access developer settings?

Do so, access, scroll down to "limit background processes". Change it from "standard limit" to "at most 1 process"

Reload game, go to vault, usually where it's laggiest and see if you notice a difference. This helps me on 2 Android devices, the difference is extremely noticeable for me at least. Inputs are more responsive and game improved immensely

Please elaborate
  • icorericorer Posts: 66
    edited May 2019
    @Gerbil

I'm not sure what more there is to elaborate. I've long suffered from random lag whilst playing, lag in crystal vault and sometimes in champ screens. It got so bad after 1 update a long while back i was ready to quit. After tinkering with my developer settings on Android i improved performance greatly. All android devices have developer settings, you just need to unlock them.

1. Unlock developer settings
    2. Set limit to 1
    3. Play game

Note this defaults back to normal if the device is turned off
  • Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you've experienced some lag in The Contest.

There are many devices capable of running the game and there are many different factors which can cause lag or performance issues to occur. Unfortunately, this means there isn't a simple "one-fix-all" solution to problems like these. However, we're always reviewing any reports we receive and working to develop and implement improvements on our end to help make the game run as smoothly as possible on as many devices as possible.

To help us keep track of everyone's feedback about lag, we created two dedicated discussions, which you can find at the links below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to whichever of those discussions is relevant to you by providing the information outlined in our Bug Report Template.

The feedback we receive in those discussions is instrumental in allowing us to make future improvements to the game. While it's not possible for us to acknowledge or thank each player individually for their feedback, we really do appreciate every report we receive.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.