**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What To Complete Next?

HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
Looking for opinions on what quest content to tackle next, which has the best effort:reward ratio or which would logically follow what I've already completed in regards to difficulty.

Given my current state;

3-r1 6stars
7-r4 5stars
6-r3 5stars
11-max 4stars

Rttl - 100%
ROL - 100%
5.1 - 100%
5.2 - 82% (100, 100, 100, 100, 100, 22)
5.3 - 60% (70, 69, 100, 28, 45, 45)
5.4 - 40% (100, 54, 29, 22, 19, 28)
6.1 - 2% (15, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0)
LOL - 0%
Variant 1 - 0%
Variant 2 - 0%
Monthly EQ - 100% except Nameless Thanos

Affordable ways to kill collector 5 more times
Finish 5.3, 5.4
Push for cavalier
Is either variant possible with no r5?

Comments

• Hey bro. Variant 2 is very possible with r5 5* ive seen people do alot of paths with an r3 venom and rulk or gulk or maybe even OG hulk and 5.3 and 5.4 exploration are definitely worth it for the 2 5* AG crystals and collector really isn't that bad anymore when compared to alot of the newer fights. If you were able to beat 6.1.1 you shouldn't have a massive issue with exploring 5.2.6 cavalier is good but its not worth pushing for head on unless you really need the material from completion or you have some revives/refills to burn variant 1 is possibly the hardest content in game aside from act 6 and LOL but the rewards are fantastic if you can handle the difficulty. Hope this helped
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Variant 2 is a lot shorter and easier than Variant 1.
    I think the rewards are a tad better as well
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    Thanks both, I think i'll take a stab at single pass variant 2, I was fortunate enough to get a 6* Rulk and got 1/2 way on my first attempt, no items.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Variant 2
    5.4 100%
    5.3 100%
    5.2 100%

I use about 3-4 revives per collector fight with my 5-50 Spark. I don't have better options. My R4 5* carry me revive free to the boss.