**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

1% bug

Has anyone else seen over the last year that way too many fights end with the AI being hit any sort of way to the point of death and then their health stopping at 1%. It happens too often to be coincidental. I get that it can happen but I must have had close to 50 fights this last week to 10 days where it has happened. Ive heard youtubers say they've noticed it but not seen kabam asked to check if it is a known bug so I'm really keen to see if anyone else has noticed this occurring too often to be just standard rng?

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    ive seen hela be at 0% health for like 2 sets of combos before her indestructible kicked in, just never got a video of it.
  • Options
    Captain_CaymanCaptain_Cayman Posts: 62
    I’ve felt that this happens too often too. Even with points in assassin mastery there are too many fights where the opponent miraculously survives a finishing hit on 1%
  • Options
    ZebartinZebartin Posts: 32
    Have seen 1% fairly frequently after update 22.0, especially in Arenas. Also happened in other circumstances.
  • Options
    LaborLabor Posts: 27
    I’ve notice the large amount of strategic glitching only my champs pause yesterday sub boss ultron disappears n reaper hitting me n the face n none of this is in their buffs sounds like clapping at the end of a fight until I seen the end of my fight replaying in the back ground seen so many people talking about these things in nothing being done
  • Options
    DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Already been addressed. Happens in 50% of fights. Kabam says they can’t reproduce it tho and it’s not a bug 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    ON12355ON12355 Posts: 144 ★★
    Not a bug but Kabam's intention :smile: 100% confirmed, yes it's happening but they won't fix it since they keep embarrassingly deny they put it in themselves in a first place :smile:
  • Options
    Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Prediction for this thread:

No video evidence will be posted but lots of whinging will be done .
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★

Has anyone else seen over the last year that way too many fights end with the AI being hit any sort of way to the point of death and then their health stopping at 1%. It happens too often to be coincidental. I get that it can happen but I must have had close to 50 fights this last week to 10 days where it has happened. Ive heard youtubers say they've noticed it but not seen kabam asked to check if it is a known bug so I'm really keen to see if anyone else has noticed this occurring too often to be just standard rng?

With no other context or information provided, only that sometimes a Champion may have one percent health, it is really not enough to investigate anything. There are a lot of Champions in game with varying amounts of health, so one percent for them may actually represent a relatively large number. Since there is no detailed or constructive content here, this will be closed.
This discussion has been closed.