**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Awaking advise

I finally pulled a 5* Mystic Awaking Gem after 2 years of waiting that I always planed to use on Magik but I have recently pulled a 5* Doctor Voodoo. I am not impressed with DV unawakened so far but have read so often that is is a monster awakened. Both are r4 and I have a pile of sig stones. I am a 400,000 ranked player so please only experienced players.

Comments

• Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Voodoo. He’s amazing and needs to be awakened.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Awaken voodoo he needs it much more than magik
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Worth rank 4/5 too
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Magic signature is good but as referred above she is still good even unduped. DV transform completely when his brother Daniel joins him. I would surely go straight for voodoo.
  • Options
    Troyster316Troyster316 Posts: 51
    I should have mentioned that I seldom run AW but always run AQ. Also I do have OG Vision duped for power control even though he hits like a girl.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    DV don’t have only a great power control but he can heal block and reduce ability accuracy also along with a good damage(against non poison immune) and small regen on top of that make him great.
  • Options
    GritabitGritabit Posts: 46
    Have to agree with everyone else on Voodoo. But I doubt you'll regret awakening whichever of the two you decide on
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Yeah Voodoo needs it more, but it sounds like you really wanna use it on Magik. It also sounds like you have a big roster, and probably have most, if not all of the abilities you need. Go for them silver stars if it's calling to you haha