**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to rank up? r3-r4.

Electro or Captain America (both unduped).

I aslo have MODOK and original Hulk waiting to be level up, I just lack the ISOs for the two of them.

Comments

• Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    is this as a 3-, 4-, or 5-star champion? I mean, assuming you're talking about classic Captain America, I'd say neither. Hulk and MODOK are much better options. Probably Hulk more than MODOK cause MODOK is so flimsy. But I'd generally wait to pull someone else better.
  • Options
    Pasu16Pasu16 Posts: 4

is this as a 3-, 4-, or 5-star champion? I mean, assuming you're talking about classic Captain America, I'd say neither. Hulk and MODOK are much better options. Probably Hulk more than MODOK cause MODOK is so flimsy. But I'd generally wait to pull someone else better.

It's a 4 star champ, forgot to put that. Classic Captain America.

I think I wont be getting a new one anytime soon, shards are hard to come by for me.
  • Options
    BoZoCheeseBoZoCheese Posts: 4
    Definitely that Electro. Electro comes with a wide array of utility, and he's also a decent character overall.
  • Options
    Pasu16Pasu16 Posts: 4

Definitely that Electro. Electro comes with a wide array of utility, and he's also a decent character overall.

Alright! Thanks!