**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which skill champ to awaken?

I have 2 5* skill awakening gems now, so I don't need to save one for a top skill champ like blade, aegon.

Which skill champ to awaken? 42 votes

Killmonger (note the Winter Soldier synergy)
47%
bloodyCainNOOOOOOOOPEEEEESpiderCoolsCassyDkutctghIngi_Freyr1975Charlie_SceneXxLoganTDCxXshadow_lurker22B_Dizzle_01KRONOSDOUBLEBowTieJohnMC2707gforcefanX_Factor_AgentZipioPIZZATIMEEtherionGodCtleath_013Capn_Dante 20 votes
Winter Soldier (note the Killmonger synergy)
11%
TaxCrkwestSpity68KALIZOcx23433 5 votes
Night Thrasher (I have an r4 duped Ghost Rider for synergy)
40%
Anurag1606TerraSuvenduKillerRino19UlysseOdysseus75LordRaymond3ClydaniaiRetr0FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSquish671TankRichardsonGritabitEtjamaRazeStrikeNothing_hereFreeToPlay_21Xyresic_Lemon 17 votes

Comments

• Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    I say Killmonger, but I find Night Thrasher really fun to play. Either one of those would be a good choice.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Killmonger dosnt need his sig ability, but it makes him better on defense. I don't know if Winter Soldier needs it.
  • ShaconaqeShaconaqe Posts: 17
    I should have noted that my plan is for offensive use 👍
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    When awaken, KM can deal a lot more damage from his reverberation signature ability and also gains an increase attack rating when his true strike and reverberation are active at the same time. Fun champ
  • Akkarin23Akkarin23 Posts: 99
    I'd save both for the future there is no rush on using those hard to get items