**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
Options

Wow!

Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
Okay... so, after months of nothing but garbage on this account from premiums, I get this:

I mean, what are the odds of that? I guess this is a mix between a brag post and a thank you post to Kabam. I’m just happy to be playing the game right now. Anybody else had any moments like this?

Comments

• Options
    BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    You got plenty of time to forget that pull
  • Options
    Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    Yah I got something like that once. Congrats on that Symbiote Supreme though :o
  • Options
    @Hamin Thanks for the added upgrade advice.
  • Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Only been getting 2 stars from premiums lately, but then I got a dupe on my 4* Venom. From it came 20 sig levels, 24 Cosmic Isos at 5000 each, 1163 gold and 275 5* shards.
  • Options
    @Etjama Congratulations on the Venom, he is a good champ.
  • Options
    Thanks @Ctleath_013 , I agree, he's awesome.
  • Options
    Verzz said:

I usually get nothing but sometimes they surprise you. This is my best pull from premiums from a couple weeks ago or so

Noooooice!!!
  • Options
    Verzz said:

I usually get nothing but sometimes they surprise you. This is my best pull from premiums from a couple weeks ago or so

I think you’ve got me beat!
  • Options
    Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I've been pulling a lot of 4* from PC since the update. I don't even open that many, but I got like 5 4* from PC in a week.

I do 3 milestones in 3 arena's, that's about it for me.