**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How good CrossBones is? The best skill champ?

Is CrossBones good if he is duped?

Comments

• Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Posts: 164
    Grinder wrote: »
    Crossbones dupe is pretty useless, its nice when it procs but it can only go to 25%.
    Crossbones is liked because of his ability reduction for each stack of fury he has up at any given time.

Best skill champ? No
    A good skill champ if you're a very aggressive player? Yes

Agree , stacking 5 furies at once and unleashing sp3 does a great amount of damage
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Ditto to what Grinder said. I have him 4* r5 sig 99. Used him majority of spidey event. One of my favorites but definitely not best skill. If you had to ask me to name the best, Id say gwenpool, but I also don't have her yet. Biggest drawback to crossbones is his fury stacks will be your downfall if you bring him against a mystic in war that had MD. I can sometimes get myself out of sticky situations like that, but its impossible to fight normally. I am a big fan of his sig and it seems in reality its higher than 25%, but it might just be luck. However, you do not need his sig ability to be decent with him offensively.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    He can railroad Electro on Thorns and crush Spidey, but one Mystic with MD and he's done.

As others have said, top skill? No, but he is definitely top 5 (in no particular order: XB, Gwen, BW, Hawkeye, DD).
  • WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    Crossbones and Gwenpool are the two best Skill champs. My opinion wavers back and forth. Definitely worth any rank ups that you'd invest in.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    I like to play aggressively and CB definitely fits that bill. Not sure I would use a gem on him though.

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Using an awakening gem on him is like using it on Beast. It adds a little value, but not worth it.
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Crossbones is a solid skill champs. He doesn't get critical hits as his ability makes up for it. He stacks furys which can be beast level.
    In my personal opinion, Gwenpool is the best skill champ available.
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Grinder wrote: »
    Crossbones dupe is pretty useless, its nice when it procs but it can only go to 25% so it's not reliable at all.
    Crossbones is liked because of his ability reduction for each stack of fury he has up at any given time.

Best skill champ? No
    Top 5? Sure
    A good skill champ if you're a very aggressive player? Yes

Disagree. I've used Crossbones in tier 2 AW against power gain node Hyperion and rekt'd him with Crossbones. Crossbones was also beneficial in the Spiderman challenge (shutting down evade and dealing heavy damage).
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I wouldn't say he's the best but he's certainly up there, he's my top and has been for quite awhile now and I really like to build my furry stacks then trigger over run then hit enemies with his 3rd.

His second is also incredibly useful it incinerates your enemy, and I also find his sig to be somewhat useful though it has a low chance but when it does trigger he is capable of dealing a lot of damage when everything is active.
  • Bouv12Bouv12 Posts: 24
    Crossbones and Gwenpool are the two best Skill champs. My opinion wavers back and forth. Definitely worth any rank ups that you'd invest in.

True they're good but i think the new version of black panter is the best skill champ
  • Ton_TonTon_Ton Posts: 128
    Dont forget, i think winter soldier also very good in bleed and power drain. Also one of the best
  • LaylicLaylic Posts: 88
    I agree with most the other opinions in that it's hard to call him the best skill champ but I would call him the best to shutdown defensive ability accuracy. At least right out of the gate which is invaluable for thorns or evade champs. Ant man as well but that's not super important. I do think CB and GP are for sure the best skill champs they just have different areas where they shine. GP has awesome bleeds, utility, and over all damage but there is some ramp up time required and is much better suited for longer fights. CB is more of a steamroller and great for fights you need to end quick. Keep his fury stacks up and if they drop, you can stall till overrun is ready again.
  • BuzzBeeBuzzBee Posts: 71
    The best skill champ is classic DD. Hands down. Drops mic.
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    Crossbones is one of the great skill champ but gwenpool better than him
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    I use bones in tier 1 AW, but also have mystic detect and use voodoo or ww2 for those fights. He's great for me vs evaders, thorns, and even unblockables as he finishes fights quickly. Mine is unawakened and it makes no difference.
  • Blade
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Crossbones is really good. I have him unduped at r3. Build those furies up and he's a beast
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    far from best but he has stood test of time in a very hard fought battle,all he needs is 100% chance to shrugg off debuff or better block proficiency or some form of survivability,and he could get back in top 5.
    current top 10 , i'd say are
    Nickfury
    Aegon
    Stealth spiderman
    Blade
    WS + KM (yep they come in combo)
    Night thrasher
    gwenpool
    Massacre
    Ronin
    Max sig 5* widow
    (korg,xbones,hawkeye,taskmaster,agent venom,among 10-15)

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Hey guess what?

This thread is from 2017. It is outdated. Cheers