**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Something Wrong

I must be doing something wrong... please advise....

I am on level 32 with some descent characters.... but I only have two 4* and the rest are duplicated 3*..... is there a faster and/or better way to at least get a 5* character..... I play on all quest and arenas... I'm currently in an alliance but it's just starting so it's not affective.....

(without spending money and it's obvious to play the game but what strategy is best?)

Can someone please advise on how to get better players?!!?

Comments

• Options
    spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    edited May 2017
    I didn't get a 4* champion until I explored Act 3 100%. So...you're doing better than I did, I think.

The best thing you can do is join a full, active alliance. You'll get 4* and 5* shards from hitting milestones in alliance events. Once your alliance is strong enough, you'll start getting 4* and 5* shards from alliance wars too.

The scores for basic champions in arena are lower than they used to be. Start looking for lesser desired basic champions in arena and go for the ones that will have lower scores. You can probably get Doctor Strange for 2.5-3m points in arena. That's one more 4* champ on your roster.

There's no secret to overnight success. This game is a slow grind.
  • Options
    spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    Open as many phc as you can, it's just a matter of time before a 4* pops up

I played this game for 4 months before I got a 4* champ from a PHC. There are no guarantees with PHCs.