**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Check Out my rank 5 Wolverine (X-23) dmg and regen

Comments

• Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    I would have like to r5 mine but I'm not still happy knowing about her bleed cap
  • Options
    Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    how come you are light-ending combos? I have mine at r4.
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Cool to see. She was my 1st 5* and 1st rank up every time to r4.

Can you post a pic of her info/stats?
  • Options
    MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Ezra7676 said:

Cool to see. She was my 1st 5* and 1st rank up every time to r4.

Can you post a pic of her info/stats?

• Options

Pretty awesome. I’m waiting to take mine to R4. She is awesome for sure. What’s your mastery setup?

https://youtu.be/geg4snGtpOo
    Now i change on this mastery setup for arena and lol easy path
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/MzR0iXKtOD8
    Max dmg WS 1:20sec
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    That's a big jump in attack from my 4/55. Always loved her but not sure I can r5 her over my SL or Aegon.
  • Options
    Ezra7676 said:

That's a big jump in attack from my 4/55. Always loved her but not sure I can r5 her over my SL or Aegon.

Aegon is better :)
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/DWIMNWzRTzo
    This mastery setup is Best for X23
  • Options
    arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    Ezra7676 said:

Note that OP is running full suicides masteries. Her base attack at r5 is slightly above 2000.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Love my R4 one, she was something like my 4th and 6th 5 Star so she was my first 5 Star Dupe and Rank 4. Couldn't have gotten to where I am now without her...
  • Options
    Btw for RoL grinding or EQ Soloing, I'd suggest using Mr Sinister+Cable, Heimdall+Hela/Angela, or Nick Fury+Corvus Glaive for synergies.

Mr Sinister + Cable: Mutants randomly start the fight with either a +25% Attack Rating Passive, +25% Power Gain Passive, or +25% Armor Rating Passive. (If you get Attack or even Power Gain you'll sweep enemies like they're nothing)

Heimdall + Hela/Angela: Dash Back and Hold Block for 1.5 Seconds to gain an Infinite Duration +15% Fury Buff. (Also a Cheat Death each fight if you need it)

Nick Fury (Every Star Rating has the "Nick's Leadership" Synergy): +10% Attack Rating, this boost is doubled if Nick is Dead.
    Corvus Glaive: +10% Attack Rating at the start of the fight. (You could replace Corvus with something else since it only effects the start of the fight)
  • Options

Btw for RoL grinding or EQ Soloing, I'd suggest using Mr Sinister+Cable, Heimdall+Hela/Angela, or Nick Fury+Corvus Glaive for synergies.

Mr Sinister + Cable: Mutants randomly start the fight with either a +25% Attack Rating Passive, +25% Power Gain Passive, or +25% Armor Rating Passive. (If you get Attack or even Power Gain you'll sweep enemies like they're nothing)

Heimdall + Hela/Angela: Dash Back and Hold Block for 1.5 Seconds to gain an Infinite Duration +15% Fury Buff. (Also a Cheat Death each fight if you need it)

Nick Fury (Every Star Rating has the "Nick's Leadership" Synergy): +10% Attack Rating, this boost is doubled if Nick is Dead.
    Corvus Glaive: +10% Attack Rating at the start of the fight. (You could replace Corvus with something else since it only effects the start of the fight)

Wow thanks :)
  • Options

There's also the Cap IW + Wolverine/Storm/Beast Synergy: Mutant Champions gain a +20% Prowess Passive.
  • Options
    Best synergy on Labyrynth of legends? On suicides?
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Nice!
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Nice!