**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Colossus nerf?

DARTH_LT4DARTH_LT4 Posts: 12
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Since Collossus is the most overpowered character in the game, he should be nerfed and made worse to balance it out.

Colossus nerf? 162 votes

Yes
59%
NoobeeusLagmelongtimeGamerBigPoppaCBONEMcord11758Whododo872ShrimkinsZeke_the_XbotKronos987654321RafitasGbSarkarLeNoirFaineantTBJ1118Haji_SaabA_Noob_Is1Hulk_77AppieSubTypicalStefffAgentOfSHIELD 96 votes
No
40%
RotmgmoddyVoluntarisDAVIDTHDakine86MasterSmokeBigdogbobFuzzylumpsKobaltstakMRod77Darkstar4387TheLazyKingAnfwilksJcray705CapWW2Fireballs5HammertimeLewisTheLlamaDOLLMAN9Itay1234212 66 votes

Comments

• BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    No
    They should buff him.
  • AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107
    No
    What.....? Are we talking about the same colossus. He is no where near being op. He is just fine where he is at.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    No
    The shocking thng isn't the question itself, the shocking thing is the fact that almost HALF of the people who polled said he deserves a nerf.

I mean, I am all for opinions, but how exactly is Colossus OP?
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    No
    Colossus is the most OP champ in the game. Only the fact that MCOC players recognize this and are fair minded prevents him from dominating AW. No one with any sense of fairness would ever use a champ this powerful. It's similar to why you don't see Spider Gwen. Her unblockable L1 would upset the balance of the game.

I thought u were serious until I read the last line
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Colossus is the most OP champ in the game. Only the fact that MCOC players recognize this and are fair minded prevents him from dominating AW. No one with any sense of fairness would ever use a champ this powerful. It's similar to why you don't see Spider Gwen. Her unblockable L1 would upset the balance of the game.

I thought u were serious until I read the last line

Guess I should have left the last line off lol.
  • BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    I'm assuming this thread is full of sarcasm of Coloss being OP. If you can't beat Colossus in this game, you need not to play the game. Colossus is one of the most undesirable in this game. Maybe he's even more undesirable than Ant Man.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    No
    Colossus needs a huge buff he is trash as of now. Dont make me remind you the overpowered champs:

Star Lord
    Hyperion
    Voodoo
    Gwenpool
    Mordo
    Magik
    Archangel

Etc.........................................
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    DARTH_LT4 wrote: »
    There seems to be some confusion so I'll try to clear this up -- I think he needs to be nerfed because not only is his regen out of control, but his projectile special moves are nearly impossible to avoid even with dexterity. All of this AND his power burn just makes him way too overpowered and needs to be brought down.

Ur right his regen is way to op
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Yes
    His bleed immune and armor are so unique, definitely need to take it away. You know what, specials too. And instead of us wondering if he has pillow hands I want you to actually put pillows ON his hands in game so we know.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Yes
    This thread is more amusing than I thought. I'm quite surprised at the amount of people who's head the joke went right over.

That said, Col NEEDS a nerf, the dude is just to strong. His armor makes it so I die every time I face him, I'm just glad he's not a Mystic to use MD or I'd really quite the game.
  • Yes
    Colossus's stun and regen are just too op. He needs to be nerfed STAT.
  • AgentOfSHIELDAgentOfSHIELD Posts: 50
    Yes
    Gave me a good laugh
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I hate how its impossible to evade his L1 and L2, but he can evade my L3. Its BS
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Yes
    What other degen immune champ is there with the life steal node as his sig ability??
    Near impossible to fight him
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    Dang, please don't nerf him! He's my Go To champ for taking down bosses and clearing entire lanes in AQ. So tough, I don't even have to play the game, the opponents die from hurting themselves hitting him!
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Yes
    Nerf him. I rekt Hyperion with him. Its unfair for Kabam's profit that a champion like Hyperion can be defeated by Colossus.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Yes
    His l1 is nearly impossible to evade
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    Yes
    He is so incredibly overpowered!!

Jokes aside, he is horrendous.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    Obvious troll thread.
This discussion has been closed.