**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Domino abilities

Can Domino evade attacks when she does not have the lucky passive applied? We've seen this more than once in war, and I don't recall her being able to do so. She's basically evading at will without the buff.

Comments

• Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    I don’t THINK she’s supposed too but I can’t keep track anymore
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Do you have a video because I have a 5:65 domino and have never experienced this
  • Options
    KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    How about how domino has been breaking through blocks? she screwed our attack bonus last war because myself and another member in my alliance had our blocks broken through when fighting her. Its a ridiculous bug
  • Options
    A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    edited May 2019

How about how domino has been breaking through blocks? she screwed our attack bonus last war because myself and another member in my alliance had our blocks broken through when fighting her. Its a ridiculous bug

🙄 It's not a bug... Its the old fix they put in being changed because of the framerate bugger up they changed in the last update to try and make it work better on older devices in which all it caused was the ability for the AI to use specials during block etc and being unable to punish sentinel sp1, if you block the first hit of domino's medium and try to do anything else before the second even dropping your block for a split second the second half of the medium will Now hit you again! I have a 5/65 domino and fought against 2 domino today in war and can confirm if you block her medium you must hold the block until the attack is over or she will catch you if you try to avoid the other hit!

It's something they need to change back where the attack was faster so we're locked in a blockstring for both hits

Alpha Scorpion