**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MY 4 AND 5 STAR ROSTER

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
These are all my 4 and 5 star champions.

Who would you use for questing, AW defense, AQ and AW offense? Do you think my pulls have been good? Who should I be focusing on to upgrade? Tell me what you think, whatever it is. Thanks!

Comments

• Jvdb2003Jvdb2003 Posts: 35
    You have a great roster tbh. Blade and Starky are quite useful in AW attack imo, even though I don’t have Blade higher than a 3 star. Thing could be useful withyhe right synergies. I’d suggest ising Venom and Angela in AQ. The rest I don’t really know which is better as a use for the champions.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Jvdb2003 said:

You have a great roster tbh. Blade and Starky are quite useful in AW attack imo, even though I don’t have Blade higher than a 3 star. Thing could be useful withyhe right synergies. I’d suggest ising Venom and Angela in AQ. The rest I don’t really know which is better as a use for the champions.

Thanks dude and yeah, I love the Blade and Sparky combo.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    CAIW is awesome. Level him quick. Don’t underestimate Angela. Starts slow but she does great damage. Venom is the other. I’d level him before Angela though. True strike and bleed help a ton
  • TinoMiaTinoMia Posts: 56
    AWA: Blade, Sparky, CAIW (could use Void/Thing)
    AQ: Angela, Medusa, Venom (Blade good option too with Sparky)
    AWD: Red Skull, Champion, Thing, Miles, Void (Sparky, Beast, Juggs, Medusa also good options.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Thanks for the feedback!
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Juggernaut, Juggernaut, and Juggernaut..... What TinoMia said is perfect