**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

They should let us delete our own comments

Kabam is being unbelievably stupid for this, we can't delete our own comments. And that's nothing short of BC.

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    You have 15 minutes to edit your comments. It is not enough time?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Its not about editing your point. Its that you can post something, then later find out that you misinterpreted the main point of the thread which would make your post irrelevant, but are yet unable to delete your comment. It would have been a simple case of adding a delete button and that would fix the problem.

To add on to this grief, kabam should not be automatically saving drafts of our comments while we are typing lol. If i type halfway but not post it yet, then i decide to not post anything and empty the textbox, the draft is still saved in my drafts, which is annoying. They should just let us cancel typing the comment.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Then u delete comments and make the other person look like a fool who was arguing with u