**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thanos input lag after sp3/stone activation

Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
As per title, I have been noticing a significant input delay or lagged response right after doing an sp3, or thanos doing an sp3, or thanos changing his stones. On occassion this has come with my champ dashing straight into thanos after the cut-scene animation, resulting in my champ getting comboed to death immediately.

My main question is this: will kabam be compensating players for the AI exploiting this bug?

Comments

• Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Yes, because he uses his SP3 below 30% health...so that getting pummeled at 95% is not unless you throw AN SP3 which means you brought the wrong champ because he should be at 95% before you use SP3.

But even then, why would you use an SP3 before the first Stone?
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    Marri_2 said:

Yes, because he uses his SP3 below 30% health...so that getting pummeled at 95% is not unless you throw AN SP3 which means you brought the wrong champ because he should be at 95% before you use SP3.

But even then, why would you use an SP3 before the first Stone?

Nobody said anything about using SP3 before the first stone. If you read my initial post, you would have noticed that I included, among other things, that the input lag/delay occurs when Thanos uses one of his stones, with the resulting cut-scene animation. That happens when he is at 95%, and is ostensibly what @TUG_TheUnnamedGuy is referring to in his comment.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I don't get stony delays...must be device related then.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Note 9, same issue. Happens after he uses Gauntlet and after either he or I use sp3. It's ridiculous. Sp3 issues started with 22.0 update.
    -sixate- said:

Note 9, same issue. Happens after he uses Gauntlet and after either he or I use sp3. It's ridiculous. Sp3 issues started with 22.0 update.

Yup, I strongly suspect it is related to the sp3 bug, inasmuch as both arise when there is a cut-scene animation. Unbelievable that the AI continues to exploit this bug against us, and there is no compensation or redress for us players.
    I guess still checking? Maybe it will be fixed 2 hours before quest ends?