**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where is the KO?

Hello fellow players and Kabam;
I'm creating this post because I have been asking around in my alliance and other chats if anyone else has been experiencing their opponent's health being dropped down to a sliver, or an invisible amount of health, and remaining alive? The health bar on my opponent looks as if there is zero remaining yet the AI is still alive and kicking on many occasions (particularly AQ and AW). I'm calling this the "Gwenpool effect" because her signature ability keeps her from dying from special attacks. This isn't just against Gwenpool though - it happens constantly throughout all forms of gameplay. I started noticing this after the AQ season four update and others have agreed with me that it has become a more recent expierence. Plus, it doesn't matter what kind of attack I do wether it is a special, heavy, medium, or light attack. please post in responce if you noticed something "buggy" about what I am describing so Kabam can be aware. Or, if they are aware and this is done intentionally they need to know that we know something fishy is going on at the end of the fights.

Comments

• spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    I've seen this with Punisher. His endure will activate, then when the timer runs out, you only do 1 damage per hit so it takes forever to kill him.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    SlowDigz wrote: »
    Hello fellow players and Kabam;
    I'm creating this post because I have been asking around in my alliance and other chats if anyone else has been experiencing their opponent's health being dropped down to a sliver, or an invisible amount of health, and remaining alive? The health bar on my opponent looks as if there is zero remaining yet the AI is still alive and kicking on many occasions (particularly AQ and AW). I'm calling this the "Gwenpool effect" because her signature ability keeps her from dying from special attacks. This isn't just against Gwenpool though - it happens constantly throughout all forms of gameplay. I started noticing this after the AQ season four update and others have agreed with me that it has become a more recent expierence. Plus, it doesn't matter what kind of attack I do wether it is a special, heavy, medium, or light attack. please post in responce if you noticed something "buggy" about what I am describing so Kabam can be aware. Or, if they are aware and this is done intentionally they need to know that we know something fishy is going on at the end of the fights.

Probably just unlucky. I've had plenty of fights where it seems as if they have no health left but if you was to back out of the fight and check they might have say 10 or 20 HP left so you don't get the KO. I once fought a deadpool and left him on 1 health so he didn't go down. I haven't noticed the frequency of this increasing recently though, is it only AQ you're seeing it in?
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    It did happen to me few times, but i just consider myself unlucky
    It rarely happens, at least for me it's rare
  • MalekithMalekith Posts: 29
    500-1,000 or so health is hidden. It's 100% of all champions and it's very annoying.
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited May 2017
    Probably just unlucky. I've had plenty of fights where it seems as if they have no health left but if you was to back out of the fight and check they might have say 10 or 20 HP left so you don't get the KO.

This. There's nothing buggy about it. It's just random luck that you'll hit them a few health from death. Low amounts will always look as if there's nothing on the health bar because between your eyesight and the graphics of the game, the bar just isn't visible when it comes down to less than 1% of their health. This is in any game that has health bars.
  • MalekithMalekith Posts: 29
    Grinder wrote: »
    Probably just unlucky. I've had plenty of fights where it seems as if they have no health left but if you was to back out of the fight and check they might have say 10 or 20 HP left so you don't get the KO.

This. There's nothing buggy about it. It's just random luck that you'll hit them a few health from death. Low amounts will always look as if there's nothing on the health bar because between your eyesight and the graphics of the game, the bar just isn't visible when it comes down to less than 1% of their health. This is in any game that has health bars.

This is true but wasn't this way in the past. Landing what appear to the naked eye as the final blow or blows used to end the show.