**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Vision Offer [Merged Threads]

BlakeTheGreatBlakeTheGreat Posts: 52
edited May 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
The vision offer is awesome, but only 24 hrs to purchase sucks.

Mods, is there any y to extend it just a tad longer? Like run that up the flag pole? I won’t have the funds to purchase today but would tomorrow evening and I’ve been waiting a year for this exact offer to pop back up :(

Probably a lost cause but, hey, why not I guess.
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• BlakeTheGreatBlakeTheGreat Posts: 52
    Very. I mean a 48-72 hr notice or length to purchase would have been nice.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    When the first Vision offer came out, I started saving because I knew I wanted him. When he was offered a second time, I was ready with saved units to get and dupe him.

I'm not sure asking for more time is going to get you anywhere. You say you've been waiting for a year for this offer. If you weren't ready for it, I don't think it's on Kabam.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

It is ironic that hoarding isnt healthy cor the game then they random drop offers that make hoarding a good thing

Hoarding Crystals was the argument. Saving Units has never been unhealthy.
    I had just assumed I’d buy the units once it dropped. I didn’t anticipate being in a one day financial situation I’ve found myself in. That’s all I’m saying. I wish I had longer than 24 hrs to get my **** together.

I know this won’t get me anywhere but it is worth throwing out there :/
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★

The vision offer is awesome, but only 24 hrs to purchase sucks.

Mods, is there any y to extend it just a tad longer? Like run that up the flag pole? I won’t have the funds to purchase today but would tomorrow evening and I’ve been waiting a year for this exact offer to pop back up :(

Probably a lost cause but, hey, why not I guess.

No, because then nobody will pay real money.
    Drooped2 said:

It is ironic that hoarding isnt healthy cor the game then they random drop offers that make hoarding a good thing

Hoarding crystals that destabilize the servers are not the same thing as units. Besides, saving units in anticipation of offers is not what I would call hoarding. Saving crystals just for the sake of saving them and not even opening them after 3 years. And then getting angry over having them opened. That's hoarding.
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Hoarding Crystals was the argument. Saving Units has never been unhealthy.
    I know but they directly said hoarding wasnt good for the game
    They meant hoarding Shards and Crystals. Not saving Units. That really doesn't affect the servers, or the flow of progress, not nearly as much. Saving Units is actually necessary.
    I just want an extra 24 hrs so I can buy the offer. I know I should have just hoarded 3000 units but honestly I thought the offer would be way more and I’d end up just having to buy the units anyway. Which I could do tomorrow evening easily.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★

I just want an extra 24 hrs so I can buy the offer. I know I should have just hoarded 3000 units but honestly I thought the offer would be way more and I’d end up just having to buy the units anyway. Which I could do tomorrow evening easily.

I don't know if this is the case here but with some orders in the past where the first offer unlocked the second, the 24 hour for the second offers started from the time of purchase of the first offer. So, let's say, you buy the first offer tomorrow a few minutes before expiry and you'll be given 24 hours after that. Not sure this deal works like that though.
    edited May 2019
    arsjum said:

I don't know if this is the case here but with some orders in the past where the first offer unlocked the second, the 24 hour for the second offers started from the time of purchase of the first offer. So, let's say, you buy the first offer tomorrow a few minutes before expiry and you'll be given 24 hours after that. Not sure this deal works like that though.
    Wonder if we could get clarification on this potential? Not sure if this one works like that but if it did that would be spectacular.
  • Not an official Kabam person... but just adding another personal experience that was how it worked in the past for me... I had another 24 hours to buy the 2nd tier deal once I unlocked the 1st deal... so might help to wait until the last hour before it expires?
    Well I won’t be able to get the first one until after it expires at 1 PM est tomorrow. So I’m guessing that means the second offer will expire with the first for me

Don’t know how to tag any mods or get any feedback or I would. I appreciate the discussion here though
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I’m 1k units away, wish they’d give some sort of warning or something...
    Savio444 said:

Yeah this is kind of how I am with it. I could have gotten some finances straight with a little notice. I’m prepared to pay the $100 for the units to get it, but I can’t until tomorrow.

This is a gut punch of a miss for me. He’s the only champ worth using the 2015 gems on. I already have R4 Starlord.
  • 5 Star Vision is nice, but it’s the era of 6 Star Champions. Kabam, please put out an offer for a 6 Star Vision in the near future.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

Savio444 said:

Yeah this is kind of how I am with it. I could have gotten some finances straight with a little notice. I’m prepared to pay the $100 for the units to get it, but I can’t until tomorrow.

This is a gut punch of a miss for me. He’s the only champ worth using the 2015 gems on. I already have R4 Starlord.
    Yeah, they should have a fixed day each year maybe. I have a load of t4 tech and no one to use it on. 2015 gem would be perfect for vision.
    I wish I could get a response form one of the Kabam guys on here. I feel like the gripe is somewhat justified. One more day wouldn’t do anything other than make Kabam more money
  • JustAnotherDudeJustAnotherDude Posts: 61
    That would be awesome, but if you remember 5 og vision used to cost 15k units.(about 500$) So the 6 star vision would have an insane price tag, that might not be worth it. Probably about 1000$ or less.
    I have yet to see them extend an Offer that's already for a limited time. I'm afraid you will probably have to sit it out.
    Just even allowing me to purchase it tomorrow. Sucks pretty bad
  • BDeezyBDeezy Posts: 119
    It’s just so disappointing to see an offer like this. I won’t be purchasing to say the least
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

That would be awesome, but if you remember 5 og vision used to cost 15k units.(about 500$) So the 6 star vision would have an insane price tag, that might not be worth it. Probably about 1000$ or less.

OG vision is now less than 200, they could put the 6* for 500 now.
    why, it is a good offer.
    Yeah it's a good deal.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Is he worth the price?
    Do u need him unlocked or is he good locked?
    doctorb said:

Is he worth the price?
    Do u need him unlocked or is he good locked?

better unlocked, a lot better, but he is still a power control champ.
    Drooped2 said:

Like a year ago he was 500.. then 200 for
    Now 100 sorry im.not seeing this as a bad deal..

he is still 200 for max unlocked, same as oct.
    Well you should have until tomorrow at 10 a.m. PDT.