**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Proxima Midnight

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
How much will she go for in upcoming 3* arena? Will it be around the usual just past the final milestone or less?

Comments

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Also how much will the Champion go in the 4* Basic arena?
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    She's an older champion so I think those usually go for about 700k in the 3* arena. As for the Champion, don't think he'll go too high probably around 2.5 mil so aiming for 3 million should be plenty for him.
    I'd like to get both, but know I have never gotten near 2 or 3 million. Definitely want to get both.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Champion would be in the low 2 mil range...u should get him at about 2.5

I definitely need to max out some more of my 4* champions so as to make doing the 4* arena not as long as a process. Currently it is easy for me to get old 3* champions with ease since I have a large number of them maxed out.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★

I definitely need to max out some more of my 4* champions so as to make doing the 4* arena not as long as a process. Currently it is easy for me to get old 3* champions with ease since I have a large number of them maxed out.
    U dont need to max out. Most of my 4* r at rank 4/5.
    doctorb said:

What would be the minimum rank you would want for a 4* for arena play?
  • Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125

doctorb said:

What would be the minimum rank you would want for a 4* for arena play?
    Rank two is all you need to maintain the infinite streak, and you can also use your maxed three stars. You'll want some R3s in order to get to the infinite streak as well. ContestChampion did a great tutorial video on the 4 star basic arena infinite streak if you don't know how to get there
    Appreciate the response. I think I saw the video, but it has been a while and my 4* roster has grown quite a bit since then and want to try my hand at obtaining a 4* from the 4* Basic Arena.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

Appreciate the response. I think I saw the video, but it has been a while and my 4* roster has grown quite a bit since then and want to try my hand at obtaining a 4* from the 4* Basic Arena.

try this site, if you want :) i'm using the 3rd variant scheme (for the 4* basic arena) to reach the infinity streak, and i find it really effective :)