**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Last stand:Save the releam EQ so what did you change??

Dont see any difference so what are the changes made exactly?void in master still unbeatable and epic is untouchable

Comments

• Options
    Munrolm02Munrolm02 Posts: 88
    I have literally burn full energy after energy after energy thinking I will get past this far-fetched event. To be completely honest I’m yet to even see one person even on YouTube complete it and I’ve looked. I’ve seen One person get past the first two guys on the mind stone but failed on the third after reviving over 15 times. he was a top player on the top alliance, And he even threw the towel in. email says corrections coming and nothing is changed besides you can’t even get into the mind stone event now from last week. This is definitely not an event I’m interested in what’so ever, it sits at 0% . And that’s how it’s going to probably remain. I will never pull the trigger on bringing a 2015 character to rank five Because even the ones I have that rank 4 can barely put a dent in, Thanks for the update on the corrections though. Nothings changed all the same stuff
  • Options
    CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Yeah, I can't see any difference either, would like to know what changed... Epic is still way too difficult
  • Options
    Bergy25Bergy25 Posts: 57
    This is unbelievable. I just spent 400 units to beat the mind path with 4/40 of cap since IM was useless. A week later there is an issue found? Come on kabam this is pretty bad, even by your low standards.
  • Options
    IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    Well nothing changed from a PI stand point other than I lost my completion in Quest for stones now. Had epic 100% waiting for today and now I cant access any of them. Classic update/fix from Kabam.
  • Options
    Bergy25 said:

This is unbelievable. I just spent 400 units to beat the mind path with 4/40 of cap since IM was useless. A week later there is an issue found? Come on kabam this is pretty bad, even by your low standards.

There's no change, so don't worry 😂
  • Options
    GizGiz Posts: 134
    I got past the Mind path on epic...but I used Cap instead :D Still took about 5 revives.

https://youtu.be/2n17aY412qs
  • Options
    Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    after the "change" to make the quest more reasonable it is still the same...impossible! This really needs to be addressed...truly addressed not just an in game mail saying it has been when game play shows it has not.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Yeah i don’t see any change on this. I died from critical failure and then block broken to take the final 10%

Icing on the cake? My regen didn’t proc lol

I’ll add I have a 4/55 ironman with high sig

• Options
    Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    The most difficult part is the void in the Centre who seems unchanged everything else I can do but that void is impossible.
  • Options
    GizGiz Posts: 134
    It does seem like the AI is less agressive.
  • Options
    They should make a forum post listing the changes tbh, because I can't see any difference whatsoever
  • Options
    Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    Would be nice of Kabam @Kabam Miike provided the detail as to exactly what was changed in the SAVE THE BATTLE REALM master and epic quests to make it more aligned with the intent...please just tell us what changed because it appears nothing has and game play seems to support that nothing changed.
  • Options
    Stickman587Stickman587 Posts: 22
    ^^^ THIS
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I certainly haven't noticed any difference
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    They have to list the changes.
  • Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Mind stone path seems exactly the same to me on epic.

Just reminds me what a let down this month was for what should be the biggest event ever.
  • Options
    Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Agreed that void needs to be nerfed
    At least take the biohazard node off him
    Epic void is the only part I can’t beat.
  • Options
    hellgoalhellgoal Posts: 22
    And the rewards dont justify the use of revives
  • Options
    Hey there everyone, the changes will be going out soon. We'll update everyone here as soon as they go live.
  • Options
    BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    I think maybe the mail was on about the changes made last week to havoc
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Hey there everyone, the changes will be going out soon. We'll update everyone here as soon as they go live.

@Kabam Zibiit those changes don’t reflect on many of the issues. Naming havok as one problem but there are multiple problems. Domino and void are revive stinks too 🤷‍♂️.
  • Options
    Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    My question is how are you guys just now noticing it was this messed up? Did it get tested at all? And through out all the time it's been out with all the forum posts about it, now you guys are fixing it? Couldn't put out a mail saying hey this stuff didn't come out right sooner?
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Thanks for all of the frustration and wasting of units previously. Seriously, how was this not QC tested AT ALL previously? I have an R4 5* Hawkeye and with the gem that Modok is STILL unbeatable. How do you not figure this stuff out before making content live?
  • Options
    adknight27adknight27 Posts: 45
    DalBot said:

Thanks for all of the frustration and wasting of units previously. Seriously, how was this not QC tested AT ALL previously? I have an R4 5* Hawkeye and with the gem that Modok is STILL unbeatable. How do you not figure this stuff out before making content live?

I’m having exactly the same issue, I stun him, heavy, yet he blocks everything and my health just melts away
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

I’m having exactly the same issue, I stun him, heavy, yet he blocks everything and my health just melts away

And because his auto block doesn't go away be just keeps adding regens to stay at 100% 🤷🏻‍♂️