Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

Map5x5 Gold 2 AQ/AW focused Alliance

LXG is looking for skilled active members. We are a newer alliance with a strong group of veteran players. Our alliance is a little over a month old and we are growing fast. We are set to land in gold 2 our first season 3 bgs AW. For AQ we run Map 5 x 5 in 3 bgs and complete all days in all 3 Bgs. We are well organized but also have fun with the game.

Our goal:

AQ top 500 rewards

AW gold 1

Requirements:

Must have map 5 experience

Must be Active and Reliable

Must be able to run AQ and AW simultaneously

Must be 18+

If interested in joining please contact me on line and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
Line ID: djackzx

Comments

• Djackz_1Djackz_1 Posts: 79
    Still looking for sold active players to join the team if interested let me know
  • Djackz_1Djackz_1 Posts: 79
    Still looking if your interested in map 5x5 and gold AW please let me know